Cease Fire

Aalyiah P.O.V:

"for reall??" I heard Dante scream through the phone.
I got up. Out of the bed pulling the crust out of my eye.
" wh-what's up ?" I croaked waking up .

" get ur stuff babe ! We need to move fast !! " Dante said grabbing as much stuff as he can and stuffing it into a suitcase.

" where we going ?" I said confused .

" all the time it was Biggs , a fucking nigga on my squad !! " Dante said punching a hole in my wall.

" babe just calm dow-" I said but was cut off by him grabbing me to get dressed .

" we need to go he's coming with megs crew ! To kill us !!" He said grabbing our jewelry and the money he kept in a safe here .

" so what about fros and sage?" I said changing my clothes and grabbing some stuff of my own and putting it into a suitcase .

" who u think told me they sent all our money into offshore accounts , well what's left , fuckkk! " Dante said literally red and puffy . He was angry and felt betrayed it was written all over his face.

" babe it'll be oka " I said hugging him from behind , grabbing the last of the stuff we needed.

" I'm done with the game lyiah " he said plopping down on the bed.
" whatchu mean ?" I said sitting next to him .

" i took 50 percent and I gave fros 15 and sage 15 , 10 to all my niggas who work for me throughout the years, and the last 10 is untouchable by me only for u. And my kids in the future,"

"Babe u have 90 million dollars !!!!!" I said reading the bank slips .

" well 45 million the rest was divided , and we'll use my share wisely I know u wifey " he said giggling  a little.

Just then my condo door burst open. That horrible thing which put me in a deep slumber for days, i swear I never wanted to hear it again. But there it was louder and more numerous than ever.

" face me bitch" Biggs yelled from the bottom of the steps.

" let's go , now ," I screamed I grabbed the suitcases and wheeled them to the garage through my big door from my room.
I push started my car and push started his lambo, I know it's not his favorite but he'll have to leave everything behind . I have to leave everything behind and start a new life . A few months ago I was a completely different person . How did I get caught up in this ? The world may never know. I was disturbed by the gunshots coming closer to me.

I hopped into my car looking behind to see Dante shooting back and rushing to his car .
We started driving and sped out into the wind. Pressing gas all the way down . Driving as far out of this town as we can ever .