Home Huggers

I woke up light headed and dizzy. I felt the sudden urge of hunger as a thousand snakes hissed inside my tummy that even if i ate an entire lion i would not be filled. I sat up and stared blankly into the wall straight in front of me. The paint on the wall didn't look anything close to the one in my bedroom ; neither did it look familiar. My face immediately turned red with confusion and rage as i tried to figure out whose bed i woke up in and what was i doing there.

"Dante ! Dante! Get your motherfucking lazy ass up outta that bed or hell immaa come up them stairs and drag it out" someone hollered at the bottom of the stairs. Who the fuck is Dante ?!? I wondered to myself as i tried to gather my belongings and find my keys to my Benz.

"Where you going Shawtyy ?" A smooth slick voice said which ran goose bumps down my spine cause of its high masculine contents and sex-appeal. "Dafuk are u niggaa ? Speak fucking now or forever hold your peace cause i swear to Gawd imma blow your brain cells out with one shot n' i finna goonnaa miss !!" I blurted out as i didn't want him to sense the attraction i had towards him. "Cool it dawggs; we ain't had sex or nun we just got high and chilled yoo ! No need for that physical typa shit!" He answered. As i turned i saw bright green eyes staring at me with a huge upper body which was shirtless .He had a six pack and a firm chest . He had soft pink lips which screamed kissed me. His hair was somewhat wavy .He had nice smooth brown chocolate skin and very flashy white teeth.

I gasped at the sight of his handsomeness and immediately let down my guard . Stupid huh ?

"Oo-okkk ..ummm..uh..wha-whatss ur na-name again" I said blushing uncontrollably. "Dante West .. And i didnt catch yours cutie ?" He replied giggling a little at my timidness.

"Morgan..i mean Aalyiah Morgan" I said embarrassed. "Oh okay u wanna catch up later ? Like go to the mall or sunmm? We both had a hellaaa time last night .. And u cute i wouldn't mine seeing u again smiley." He teased me because I couldn't stop smiling at how hot he was. "Sure .. U want my digits ? Or kik ? " i replied starting to get back into my thug ways. "Whatever's cool with u boo ; I'm down for anything ." Dante answered.

We exchanged numbers, i got my belongings and left his house which apparently he lives in with his little sister .

"Sweet wheels princess ! You cashing big to have 'em rims like that ! " he hollered to me from his window. " yea i guess ; it is what it is " I said casually.

I started my engine then left.

What a night !