Unfinished Business

Dante P.O.V

I pull up to this creamish building near the L.A car park and it stinked of marijuana. I let Fros and Sage go round the back and Dids and Chris through the front. Two of the other gang members took the windows and Jay was on the look out. I sprayed bullets outside their trap and Megs the front man on Cripps came out cussing. Right then Dids came out the bush to jump him and stabbed him in the throat. After that for about 10 mins straight bullets were raining and I heard the Cripps making noise and screaming and cussing . I went inside to recover Fros and Sage looking for that nigga Red who shoot Lyiah. When I finally got Sage he told me that Fros was dead, I asked him for Reds he told me that the nigga got away. I punched a whole in the wall.

We took their money and split it and we gave the drugs out to the street niggas to get a lil 5 benjamins for themselves. I wanted to get Reds so bad although we killed all 17 people except him. The front man already sent a message to the boss so they know Dont fuck with us. But it ain't over til I say its over.

I made my way to different stops just in case those niggas try to come at me in lil mama's crib. I stopped to buy her McDonalds and went home. When I got there I saw she sitting on the couch watching some love and hip hop Atlanta with just sunm pink lingerie panties. I saw she had a silver sparkly belly ring and I saw her hair down to her boobs.
'What the fuck man ? "

" you want sunm McDonald's ? "

"Yea .."

She got up and I saw her nicely shaped boobs. I couldn't help but get hard. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail she had on her wrist and shook those boobs in front my face. She grabbed the McDonalds seductively from my hand, she was begging for it. I held that fat ass and gripped it, she didn't pull away. I made her bend over on my dick. It felt good. I took at my clothes and lay on the couch, she took off those panties and started riding. She rode so well. She moaned so loudly and sweetly. I smacked her ass while she rode making her speed up. She started vibrating on my dick and I knew she was cumming. I immediately flipped her over and started stroking in and out increasing my speed on each stroke. She groaned and started scratching my chest, then she shut her eyes and started saying' fuck me daddy' . I felt myself cumming and pulled out since I went in raw. She started kissing me and I wasn't the cuddle type but since I already lived there I just let her baby herself in my arms. We both feel a sleep not long after.