Shots of Hearts

Aalyiah P.O.V
I literally ran down to Dante's house although it was like 5 blocks away. When I arrived there , he was just pulling into the drive way.
"U came to apologize for earlier I see."

"I ain't apologizing for shit. You gaht your lil bitch disrespecting me over the phone. Where the hoe at?"

"That lil thot, that bitch stole my phone, no wonder I can't find it anywhere ."

"O.. O.. Umm.."

"Psht.. Dont even bother .. And by the way that crazy bitch at Wendy's isn't my baby mama neither she just thought I was, but I took her for a test and the kid ain't mine, and I Dont have a girl either , and lastly that girl on the phone was just a hoe that I was freaking with, u happy now ? U gaht me explaining shit to u like your my mama or sunm. Shit fuck that good night Aalyiah . I had a long day."

"But .. Wait.. "

"What Aalyiah? "

***Several Gunshots Fire***

"Quick ! Drop down Lyiah! Aalyiahhhhh .. Aalyiaaahhhhhhhh !!! "

I felt real dizzy and instantly black out.

2 Days Later -

I woke up in Dante's bed again. Shit twice already. I looked around for my phone and didn't see it. I got out of bed realizing that I only had panties and an over sized jersey on which wasn't mine. I walked downstairs to hear that same voice screaming Dante's name. It was Dante's sister making breakfast. She rushed to me and hugged me. I felt a little confused and gave her small grin.
" excuse me but what happened ?"

"Gurrlll, they came shooting at the house I Dont know how they found out where we live at. But we couldn't bring you to the hospital so Dante payed a private doctor for you."

"Wait .. Who is the they ? And what exactly happened?"

"The Creeps.. Yuno ..hottest Gang in L.A.. You got shot fam "

"What the fuck ? Mind my language but who were they looking for ? Oh my God! I'm I alright ?"

" oh.. I thought u were Dante's girl .. Well that's what he told me .. He Dont bring girls home unless he high . oh sorry I said too much.. Come eat .. I'm Cree by the way, and yeah your doctor said that you would be up by today."

" girl ? Too much ? Today ? What day is it ?I think I need to lie down .. Where Dante at ?"

"He went to forever 21 to buy you some clothes. He'll be back soon and its Saturday baby girl."

This was just too much . I mean Dante was a sweet guy , why would the Creeps be looking for him? Just then Dante came in the door.
'Oh you're up."

"Come sit. You've got alot of explaining to do mister,"

"Okay, before you say anything I'm just going to tell you that I'm a drug dealer. My drug name is Big D. "

"Wait... The Big D , boss of east side l.a , big d ? "

"That's what people say about me.. Hmm *chuckles a bit* well yh I guess so."

"Now since they saw your face your gunna have to roll with me more, cause I rally don't want you to die. "

I think about what he said and tried to think about what kind of life I was going to be in. I mean I partyed and did drugs and stuff. Got laid a couple times and shit but, I was never in any of this shit. I didn't know this thug life. When I moved out into my condo I didn't want this kind of independence and freedom.

"Aalyiah.. Are u listening to me ?, I might have to move in with u while my sis goes to my mama. The heat is on. "

"Can I make this sink in?"

"Sure.. Take your time its time to chow anyway. "

I ate and decided to allow Dante to come live with me. I guess it's better if he's there rather than if they find me home alone. I told him so and after breakfast everyone packed up and he let his decoy ray move in. He payed that dude 30 grand to live in that big house til things cool down a bit. We went into his skykiner. He never drives any other car though.