Wakey Breakey

Aalyiah P.O.V

" Dante, Dante, get up, what happened last night? Why are we naked on the couch? Did we fuck ! Oh my goshhhh, wakeeeee upppppp!!!"

" I got sunm ass , yh, sup with that ?"

" you raped me you son of a bitch !!"

"What the fuck, you came onto me, ! Don't go cussing me out cause I'll beat the shit out of you !! "

"Oh really? I'd like to see you try you rapist !"

" if you say that word one more time !!.."

" get the fuck out my house you fucking asshole !!"

" what ever mehnn.. "

I ran upstairs and slammed my room door. I drugged myself last night to fall asleep since I had this headache from thinking about my incident and my parents , then to top it off the pain from the shooting kicked in. I can't believe Dante didn't realize I was doped up, and he fucked me. Just then I felt a burning sensation in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and coughed up all those pills and what look to be like fries and a burger. Morning sickness? No no no no no. I can't be pregnant, no. I stayed over the toilet and started crying and screaming like I was being tortured. I didn't even want to have a baby for that kind of guy. Yeah he seemed sweet at first but now he threatened me, raped me and now get me pregnant! I didn't even what anything to do with him after he killed those guys so they would just leave me alone. I hated this and Dante.

I showered and put on a plain black joggers with a short white sheer top  and put my black and white J's. I curled my hair with a wand and I packed a suitcase for the weekend. I set out to go see my parents. I needed to speak to my mom especially about this situation. My life is turning from 0 to 100 real quick.