The Secret & The Truth

Aalyiah POV :

Dante started stripping me on the table while we kissed. He pulled out his already hard dick and fucked me right there. I felt every stroke hit my womb as my walls tighten on his big dick. He grabbed my boobs and sucked them passionately.
' Am bout to cum dahhh-deeee'

D: fuck Aalyiah hold it in. (He moaned)

He flipt me over lay me on my tummy and pulled down his jeans and boxers and came on top my back. He started hitting it from the back.
D: you like that ma?
' yes baaabyyyyy , fuck me..'
D: Dont cum babyyy hold it longer..
I did as I was told and tried to hold it in. He grabbed my legs now and placed my feet flat on the table as I lay down flat on my back.
He tongued me for like a minute before I came in his mouth. He continued sucking me for like 10 mins again which made me cum all over again.
He slowly pushed his monster back in my soaked pussy and hit it slow then hard and pulled out since he went in raw.
D: Ahhhhhh fuck Aalyiah this is the best pussy I've ever had. You hella tight.
' I know 😉💁'

D: show off!

' yeah so my little secret ..'

D:oh yeah shoot baby girl

' well.. First .  let me show u something before the secret. '

I pulled out a brown envelope from my bag and placed it on the table while we try to get dressed.
D: what's this liyah ?

' open it '

D: its a sonagram of a 2 week old baby .. Why u giving this to me?

'Its your baby.'

D: dammit Aalyiah I ain't have no fuckin kids why the fuck u tryna play with ---'

' I'm pregnant Dante.'

D : what ? We never had se--- ohhhhhh fuckkk.

' oh fuck ?'

D: yh I ain't mean to get you pregnant Aalyiah let me get some cash so u can take care of that

I started sobbing and tears escaped my eyes.

' Dante what the fuck u mean let me take care of that ? Im having your fucking baby and u want me to kill it ? You fuckin serious .. '

I stormed out of the nasty trap house disgusted at how many hoes were in here. Did he consider me like fuckin them ? Was I just amounting myself to be a fucking hoe ?!

D: Aalyiah wait .. Wait... Aalyiahhhhh . !!

He shouted through the window of the meeting room while I made it to my car. I didn't give a fuck I hated him whole heartedly now. Why do I keep falling in love with this stupid fuck and to think I was about to tell him my fucking secret. Urghhh. My mom told me to tell him I love him tell him I want to be with him tell him that I need him tell him that I wanted his baby and that I was the happiest woman alive. But he couldn't know the truth I didn't want him to force to love me. He just regard me as a hoe and you can't love a hoe.