Surprises Opened

Dante P.O.V

I slowly opened the door and there was Aalyiah sitting sobbing with a pool of blood underneath her.

' Lyiah what happened baby?'

A: I lost it. You happy?

' no baby, I'm sorry I'm sorry ..  ( I said between tears) can you be mine Aalyiah I want you all to myself I love you im sorry. '

A: why ? Because I lost her ?

'No because I love you '

A: do you ? I'm not a hoe ?

'No baby far from .. I want you to be my ole'lady I Dont wife no hoes.'

A: I love you too Tay I have since I met u I Dont know but I'm attracted to you. I'll accept your thug ways and everything.

' we gon do it right this time '
I sat next to her carefully avoiding the blood.  I kissed her forehead and just comforted her for a few mins.

A: this is my second lost child

'What ?'

A: That's my secret, that only my best friend knows, I aborted my first child its my fault she's dead Tay. Its my fault I lost her.

'Dont ever blame yourself, u heard me ma? Its not your fault.'

A: Dante I think I'm falling in love with u

' Dont be scared I got you ma, I won't ever fuck u over'

A: let's get out of here , you should get someone to clean that up.

- The Next Morning -

I woke up to a sleeping Aalyiah in my arms on her bed. Danm I've never slept with anyone before . it felt real good. I snuggles myself closer to her under her thick sheets and tried to fall back asleep. But my shifting only woke her up.

A: Good morning boyfriend ( she pecked my lips.)

' gu'morning ma, '

A: I'm going to move all your stuff up here today and redecorate our condo.

'Our ? Ha. So I gotta pay rent now?' I teased her.

A: fuck yea

' I'm trippin ma , u ain't gota worry bout nun'

A: I had better. What you want for breakfast tho ?

' scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, coffee orange juice and a banana'

A: mmm. Sounds delicious. Coming right up baby .

' uh uh it's daddy'

A: that's jus when u burssin this pussy

' how bout right now'

A: how bout if u can catch me.

She ran out the bed and shut the door behind her . I heard her heavy feet running down the stairs. Which I always wondered how come she so heavy on her feet yet she so small. Maybe her fat ass had all that weight. I tired opening the door but she jammed it with a chair I suspected. Cause she always had a chair next to her bedroom. She said for reading. She strange AF.
I waited her out and she didn't open the door . so I left her and went back on the bed to watch football . I'm glad she's feeling better , and I'm happy she's mines.
Sage called me and said that the trap was on fire. I freaked out because I knew people knew I wasnt a force to be reckoned with.
" you know who?" I said angry asf.
" no boss, I think you should come down here though they left a note," Biggs said sounding a little worried.
Aalyiah came back upstairs with a tray in her hand with so much food. She plunged on the bed and flipped from football to lifetime.
" we're guunaa watch movies all day" she said smiling at me pushing some bacon in her mouth.
" babe I gotta leave" I pouted at her eating a sandwich while I stood up.
" where you going tay?" She said frowning.
" somebody burnt the trap these niggas getting brave as fuck" I said sipping some orange.
" be safe my love" she said in understanding.
" I will " I said kissing her cheek and going out the door.