Lunch Rumors

"About a week ago ; week ago

Fuck with us n then we tweaking hoe " I sang so loudly from the shower. I did my hygiene and put on a pink crop top which said thug my black skinny a pink and black 23's ; put my hair in a messy bun , ray ban shades and a black Michael kors bag in my hands. I looked high and low for them keys and couldn't find it anywhere. I am so tired of this condo and me having to live alone. Just then my messages beeped.

Dante : You still down 4 lunch shawddy ?

Me: Oh yoo i forgot u .. I'm omw to the movies with a few of my fam. ! :(

Dante: Can i come there then ? :D

Me: U tripping or u forreall ?

Dante: i wanna spend some time with u .. U feel me ?

Me: hmm .. Well i guess imma meet u after then ; but can i get a ride to the movies i lost my keys .

Dante: my lucky dayy ! :D

Me: whatever ; imma walk to the iHop next to eleven7 downtown .. That's cool?

Dante: yeah see u in 5

I started looking for these keys again and still could not find them. I sat down and watched two episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardishians and then i went upstairs to pull my phone off the charger to leave when i tripped on the keys to my Benz along with some other keys on the steps. I locked the door and left my house. I was about to call Dante to cancel when i realized that my keys wouldn't open my car. Just my luck !

So i started walking towards downtown and noticed the skyliner blasting no type by Rae. He must be 1 fine nigga. As i turned around i heard an all to familiar voice say "i know that ass anywhere" he rolled down the window a little more and lowered the music. "You better forget that ass too!" I said not really meaning it. He laughed as i went into his vehicle. "That shape ah yours fit your pretty face well mami" he said almost staring at me instead of looking at the road. "Your body fit mine perfectly well thoo." I answered. He Chuckled a bit. We drove the rest of the way silently but it was this sort of silence like we were speaking the whole way.