*New Years Update!*

Hello everybody! I just wanted to thank you all for reading, for interacting with this weird fan fiction, and overall just for being here. You're all wonderful people and I feel so happy reading your comments.
So, from the bottom of my heart, have a happy New Year. I hope you're all spending it nicely. And if you're alone this New Years, me too! Double shout out to all those lonely bitches out there! :)

Anyways, on with the update.

1. I'm currently working on 2 of the upcoming chapters, going between them whenever I get writers block. I've also started working on other shit in my drafts, so uh... yeah-

2. Due to the fact that the future in this universe has already been written, most of the canon South Park future will NOT be in this fanfic. Probably. Who knows, that could change. Idk man lay off I don't get paid for this.

3. Due to my current conditions, work has been pretty slow recently. And when school starts back up, I'm certain I'll have to be studying harder than ever before. Because of this, chapters might not come out as fast as you'd all like, and for that I am deeply sorry.

4. There is so much I wanna tell you guys right now about this story! I'm so bad at keeping secrets. All I can say, shits about to go down here. (Shitty drawing above for vague details)

Anyways, happy New Years to everyone! See you next year lmao-

This'll probably be deleted later but who cares-