~2 (1 part two)~

3rd POV:

Kyle walked into his house, dragging his brother Ike by the wrist. He needed answers, but first he had to do homework and then power training. He would just ask his mom later at dinner.
He let go of Ike's wrist and allowed him to wander around the house a bit. Kyle then ran up to his room and locked the door, making sure Ike couldn't come in. He wouldn't want Ike to see him like... that. Ike didn't like seeing him all flared up.
As he grabbed his power book off of his desk, he heard his brother watching TV downstairs. Kyle longed to join him, but he had to train. Kyle broke out his fire power and opened the book to page 108, the page he left off on the night before.

He learned how to perform different spells, what his mindset should be when doing them, and other gay hippie shit. He was so busy learning, he hadn't heard his parents arrive home.

Kyle only knew his parents were home when he was called down for dinner. How did time go by that fast?
He calmed down, letting body return to normal. He hated doing this every night, but it could be worse. Kyle couldn't focus on how much he hated his power right now though, he had to tell his mom about what he had seen.
Kyle walked downstairs, hearing a faint sizzle from his footsteps as he did. This happened every time he went back to normal. He walked into the kitchen and sat down in his chair. His mom gave him his plate and said a few things, though he wasn't listening. Kyle was thinking about earlier.

Suddenly he was pulled out of his thoughts by his mom yelling, "KYLE!" Kyle's head shot up and he looked at her. "Bubbie, what's wrong? You've hardly touched your food!" He took a deep breath and stood up. "Can I talk to you in private?" He asked.

Kyle lead his mom to the living room and then looked up at her. "Ma, yknow Damien, Satan's kid? I bumped into him on my way home and he dropped a piece of paper that had element drawings on it and pictures of monsters. Is there something I don't know?"

Sheila's color drained and her face went whiter than paper.

"Kyle, bubbie, what did that paper look like?" "It's in my room, come look!" Kyle ran upstairs, his mother following close behind him. He opened his bedroom door and his mom shot in, looking for the paper Kyle spoke of. The ginger boy grabbed it from his desk and carefully handed it to Sheila.

She stared at it for what felt like forever before looking back at Kyle with a fearful look. "Kyle... there's something I have to tell you. Sit down."

They sat on Kyle's bed and Sheila took a deep breath.

She then attempted to explain the prophecy to Kyle. The ginger boy was confused about why he'd never heard this story before.

"..and then they vowed to return on 'The Day Of Demons'. Halloween is in 4 days Kyle, I think the demons have finally decided to strike."

Kyle was shocked, scared, and confused. He couldn't do this. He couldn't fight monsters.

But he had to.

Wait, who was he even gonna fight with?
He didn't know the other elements.
....or so he thought..