~9~

Yep, 3rd POV again:

Kyle turned around and saw him. Pip. The missing one. The one that got brutally crushed by Mechanized Barbara Streisand. There he was, completely fine.

Kyle grabbed Pip and dragged him out of the broken down thrift store. Pip was still confused on why he was being dragged through a rat infested trash hole. He only understood the situation when he got outside.

There he saw Damien floating and firing fireballs at random civilians hiding in alleys. Pip felt his heart rate pick up speed. It felt like it was going 1000 miles a minute. Here we was, in the mortal world again and about to fight his crush and best friend on Halloween. It was insane.

"HEY ASSHOLE, WE HAVE THE OTHER ONE," Kyle shouted to Damien, "LETS GET THIS OVER WITH!"
Damien looked down at them with a smirk on his face, but that smirk melted when his eyes met with Pip's. He felt hurt, why hadn't Pip told him about this?! His hurt was very visible.

"Uh- Cheerio D-Damien! Lovely day, isn't it?" Pip shouted to his friend. Damien growled and fired a fireball at the British lad out of anger. Luckily Tweek had panicked and shot water at the fireball, putting it out before it hit Pip.

They all changed forms and got ready for a great battle. Damien decided to pull out a big 'Fuck You' card. He focused his power onto the ground and put his hands close together. He then slowly dragged his hands apart, causing the ground to rip open and burst with fire and average sized demons. They all charged at the elements.

Kyle scorched them, he was taking out a lot like this. Tweek was shooting water beams at them. Only a few drowned and most became confused.  Kenny was crushing demons with large vines. Pip made small tornadoes and swept up the demons that came for him. They were working and eliminating Demons quickly. Unfortunately, the demons never stopped coming.

Sometimes they'd mix their powers, like making fire spears using vines and fire. They also made hurricanes using Tweek and Pip's powers. Soon the demons weren't lasting more than 5 minutes out of the hole they crawled out of. The elements were eliminating them fast.

Damien had to make a quick decision. He aimed at Tweek and fired. The twitch fell backwards, his shirt and flesh lightly burned. He stared at his own burned side in horror.

Tweek's left side was pretty badly burned. The others immediately noticed and took action. Craig, who was watching from afar, ran out from one of the alleys and lifted Tweek up bridal style. Kyle created a shield of flames around them as they took Tweek to a nearby alleyway. The shield wasn't structured well, but it worked for just long enough.

"GAH! IM GONNA DIE! THE BURN IS GONNA GET INFECTED AND IM GONNA DIE!" Tweek had tears streaming down his face. "Tweek it's fine! We're gonna get you to a hospital and we're gonna help you!" Craig told him.
"HOW?! THE MINUTE WE LEAVE THIS ALLEY WE'RE GONNA GET BURNED TO DEATH! AAAAH!"  Tweek pulled at his own hair.

Pip had an idea. An idea that would either fail horribly or save the world.

"You take him to the hospital, I'll handle Damien." Pip said softly before leaving the already collapsing fire shield.