~4~

Still 3rd POV:

Tweek was setting up decorations. Halloween was on the day after tomorrow, and his family had yet to set up any decor. His parents were out running errands so it was just him...

...and Craig, Clyde, Token, and Jimmy. He couldn't do this all by himself.

He was currently on Craig's shoulders (Craig wouldn't let him on anyone else's) and he was hanging streamers from the ceiling.
Jimmy was hanging a few posters on the windows. Token was helping him.
And Clyde? Well, Clyde was just kinda chilling.

"And then Bebe said 'CLYYYDE WHATD YOU DO TO MY BAG' and I said 'I DIDNT DO SHIT TO YOUR BAG' and then she said-" Clyde was telling a story that seemed endless to his friends. Luckily, Craig interrupted him.

"Clyde can you shut the fuck up and help us?" He asked in his signature monotone voice.

"Fuck you Craig, let me tell my story!" Clyde glared at him.

Craig flipped him off. Token groaned, "Clyde, it would be nice for you to help."

"Y-Yeah dude, don't be a d-d-dick." Jimmy said as he placed the last poster in the spot it needed to be in.

Clyde simply groaned. Suddenly, Tweek had an idea. "I-I think we're almost done! I'll go make us some coffee."
"Dude, no offense, but your coffee kinda tastes like shit." Clyde said as he picked at his own fingernails.
Jimmy smirked. "Uh oh, someone's on their p-p-peh-period."

"Yeah Clyde, why are you being such an ass?" Token asked him as he taped the last poster to the window, finishing their chore for good.
"...Bebe left me. She left me and immediately started dating some other douche!" Clyde had small tears in his eyes. Everyone felt kinda bad for him. Except for Craig, who thought it was funny.

About an hour or two later, they were all at Token's house. They decided to have a sleepover to make Clyde feel better.

Everything was fine until one little sneeze.

One itty bitty sneeze.

Tweek sneezed and water shot everywhere. He looked up at his friends, who were staring at him like he had just vomited up frogs. He then noticed how wet the room was and then he understood why they had been staring at him weirdly.

"GAH! I CAN EXPLAIN!" Tweek pulled at his blonde locks. They all sat quietly and waited for his explanation on why he turned into a sprinkler for a split second.

He took a deep breath. "Ok, so sometimes I can- ACK!- make water come from my body. It's weird and IT WONT GO AWAY- NNG- EVER! IM STUCK LIKE THIS FOREVER!" Tweek pulled on his hair so hard that some came out. He looked at the clump he pulled out in horror.

They all gave each other looks and then turned and looked at Tweek. "..how long have you been like this?" Clyde asked.
"SINCE I WAS BORN, AND I CANT MAKE IT STOP!" Tweek screamed.

Craig hugged him, soon followed by Clyde, Token, And Jimmy. Tweek felt confused.

"It's ok Tweek.." Token said softly.
Tweek looked up at him, "You aren't mad?! Or scared?!"

"Nope, we know you can't control it and it's ok.." Craig told him.

Tweek felt tears trickling down his face. He didn't deserve them, they were way too nice.
He was soooo lucky to have his friends.

"So if you snort Kool Aid powder, could you piss Kool Aid?"

Craig groaned, "Clyde, why-"