(Avengers Arc) Part 3

At the bottom of Manhattan, we see Iron Man submerged underwater as he welding off a pipeline covering a set of steel wires, once it was exposed, Iron Man placed a contraption over the wires. Once the contraption has connected successfully, iron man took to the surface, flying past a yacht as he soars to the sky before flying back to Manhattan and calling someone using his visor.

Iron man: "Good to go on this end. The rest is up to you"

Feminine Voice: "You disconnected the transmission lines? Are we off the grid?"

Iron man: "STARK Tower is about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy"

Feminine Voice: "Well, assuming the Arc reactor takes over and actually WORKS"

Iron man: "I assume, light 'er up!"

Iron man then took a sharp turn as he comes face to face with a tall building, taller than any other skyscraper in Manhattan. The lights of the building slowly start to come on, little by little until it reaches the top of the building which was decorated with blue Neon lights that spell out "STARK"

Feminine Voice: "How does it look?"

Iron Man: "It's like Christmas, but more 'Me'"

Feminine Voice: "You have got to go wide on the public awareness campaign, you need to do some Press"

Iron man then flew by the building before landing on a newly made walkway with a designated landing pad.

Feminine Voice: "I'm in D.C tomorrow, I'm working on the zoning for the next 3 buildings"

Iron Man: "Pepper, you're killing me here. The moment, remember? Enjoy the moment"

Pepper: "Then get in here then I will"

Iron man then began walking along the walkway, as a Yellow ring protrudes from the landing pad before separating into two separate arms which takes apart the Iron man's armor and stores it away. As he made his way inside, J.A.R.V.I.S began notifying him through his helmet.

J.A.R.V.I.S: "Sir, Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D is on the line"

Iron man: "I'm not in..."

The arms then went over to Iron man's helmet and takes it away to reveal Tony Stark himself as he wore an earpiece in his right ear.

Tony: "...I'm actually out"

J.A.R.V.I.S: "Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting"

Tony: "Grow a spine, J.A.R.V.I.S I got a date"

As he makes his way closer indoors, the arms had managed to successful remove the armor from Tony until only the Thrusters remained on his feet, which the floor quickly protrudes two pads, one for each foot, in which Tony steps on, giving the arms to remove the thrusters seamlessly as Tony enters his Penthouse to be met with a Blonde woman looking over a holographic screen displaying the status of STARK Tower. This is Pepper Potts, formerly Tony Stark's assistant now CEO of STARK Industries.

Pepper: "Levels are holding steady, I think"

Tony: "Of course they are, I was directly involved in it. Which brings me to my next question, How does it feel to be a Genius?"

Tony then took the earpiece off and places it over the table near Pepper before walking over to Pepper. Pepper then dismisses the screen as she turned around and faces Tony.

Pepper: "Well, I really wouldn't know now, would I?"

Tony: "What do you mean? All of this *gestures to the entire room* came from YOU"