First Expedition

A month has passed since you joined the Survey Corps you were sitting on your horse waiting for the gate to open noticing Hange stare at the Commander slightly blushing.

"OPEN THE GATEEEE!!!!" Shadis yelled as the brick wall began to rise slowly, you were getting slightly impatient rubbing your eyes as the Commander continued to shout as the gate reached its limit and fully opened "TODAY HUMANITY WILL TAKE ANOTHER STEP FORWARD"

"THE EXPEDITION BEYOND THE WALLS WILL NOW COMMENCE" he pointed his sword up you smiled to yourself excited for your first expedition.

You galloped your horse towards the gate hastily with the squad in front of you following the others.

Looking around the landscape you noticed the beauty of nature getting lost in your thoughts until you heard the commander yell "9 METRE CLASS TITAN SPOTTED AT 10:30 AM HEADING TOWARDS THE VANGUARD" you snapped your head towards the direction of the titan the thing was huge and it was running towards the squad.

But it wasn't focused on the soldiers until they were grabbed when trying to kill it and eaten. You looked at the blood sprayed from their helpless bodies.

It was an abnormal...

You turned your horse the other activating your ODM gear taking the handgrips out and sheathing your blade.

Maneuvering around the titan avoiding its hands swaying around at lightning speed you sliced the titan's legs demobilizing it as it fell to the ground.

You moved to the top of the titan's body raising your swords over your shoulder and sliced the titan's nape, pulling out a big chunk of its skin as blood sprayed on your cape. Soon later evaporated.

You headed back to your horse sitting down on the saddle grasping the rein. "Good job, Ackerman" you heard Christoph as you continued on with the formation.

"That was so cool, F/N!" Hange looked at you smiling moving forward "Thank you, Hange" you replied giving her a small smile in return.

The formation went on though the losses and casualties increased causing inability to continuing scouting ahead.

The troops had to withdraw back to Shiganshina district and move back into Trost.

----
----

You had finally made it home alive crying of happiness, it was your first time outside of the walls and now you can savor this happiness! But the bloodshed was immense as your horse galloped inside Shiganshina district you looked at the faces of the unhappy citizens.

Faces that insult you with every look, they stared at the injured. Some who have lost a limb, an eye, a friend, or even their own life.

The whispers echoed inside your head as you made your way back to Trost district.