Court

It's been multiple days after a titan by the name of Eren Jaeger plugged the wall of Trost District. You were going to collect him with Hange walking through the cells under the courthouse finally making your way to Eren's cell Hange instantly pressed their face through bars, scaring the poor boy inside.

Hange then smiled "So you're Eren, huh? You okay? How are things?" they asked happily.

"I'm sorry you've had to wait so long. But now you have a chance to finally get out"

The boy sighed feeling relieved until you got closer to the jail cell pulling out handcuffs "Except..."

"You'll have to put these on" sticking them through the jail cell.

Unlocking the cell and taking out Eren you handcuffed him with his hands behind his back you walked upstairs with two MP's behind and with Hange and Mike.

"I'm Hange Zoë, a section commander in the Scout Regiment"

"And this is Mike Zacharius" she pointed to the blonde man sniffing Eren, "And that one's F/N Ackerman" she pointed to you. The boy's eyes seemed to perk up a little when he heard your last name.

"They're also section commanders".

'Ackerman? Maybe they're related to Mikasa' he thought as he continued walking.

"U-Umm" Eren stepped a little away pretty uncomfy from Mike smelling him and the distance.

"Oh, he always sniffs people like that when he first meets them" Hange explained. Mike stepped away and gave a small smirk.

"He has a habit of laughing through his nose. I doubt he means anything by it. Oddness aside, he is skilled enough to be a section commander.

"Oops!" Hange yelled out loud with a sad face "Sorry! I just prattled on, didn't I? We're already here, but... No, it'll be okay! It's actually better if I don't explain!"

The two MP's then grabbed Eren and pulled him into the room. "It's selfish of us, but all we can do is out blind faith in you" Hange sighed. "Good luck!" they said before being jumpscared from the MP's closing the door on their face. In return, you scoffed at them internally.

"Kneel down" MP number 1 ordered as MP number 2 placed a pole between his chains.

The Commander-In-Chief then walked in and sat in the Judge's seat "You are Eren Jaeger, a soldier who has sworn to give his life for the people. Is that correct?" Darius asked. "Yes," Eren replied staring up.

"Given the extraordinary circumstances, this deliberation will be held as a court-martial; regular law will not apply, in other words."

"I have full decision-making authority in this matter, which includes determining whether you should live or die" he stated.

"Any objections?" the chief questioned..

"No, sir" Eren looked down responding as he sweatdropped.

"Your astuteness is appreciated. I'll get right to the point."

You walked to the other entrance and entered into the Survey Corp's part of the courthouse while Hange was watching from the top view looking over with Mike.

"As expected, concealing your existence has proved impossible. Unless we publicly disclose your existence in one fashion or another. We risk the outbreak of a new, non-titan threat. It falls to me to decide which regiment should take charge of you" he explained reading his papers.

"The Military Police Regiment..."

"Or the Scout Regiment..."

"Now let's hear what the Military Police Regiment proposes".