{13}

The four young men were moving into an apartment outside of Richmond, Virginia. Allen had known a friend of his, Via, who knew a landlord who had a vacant spot. Using "gentle persuasion", Via was able to get him to lease it to the boys.

Francois was never there, but when he was he just slept on the couch. They assumed that he spent his days at various bars trying to get his life in check. Allen and Matt shared a room, but they always got home late, and no one quite knew what they got up to. Oliver, who got his own room, was like a stay at home mom, who spent the day cooking and cleaning. He was just trying to start over.

So since they needed money to keep living there, and no amount of "gentle persuasion" would stop the landlord from collecting money, they had to get jobs. Or rather, Oliver got a job. The brothers had recently joined a gang, so they'd bring in money sometimes if they had had a good day, but it wasn't really a job. Oliver had taken work as a cook/ baker at a larger kind of café.
All he had to do was make a few pastries, coffee cakes, cookies, and sandwiches.

It was an easy enough job, payed well, but it just wasn't... Fun. Before he had owned his own shop, he had probably looked like the youngest business owner in town. There had even been a basement where his other work was private. But he didn't own the café, and he looked like he was fresh out of high school.

The brothers had noticed this, and decided to help him. It would probably be their one act of kindness for the year. They knew he missed striking fear into the hearts of people, so when their gang leader needed to get rid of someone, they volunteered Oliver. He'd find them, and talk to them on the way home, and butcher them right on the kitchen counter.

When he'd finish, sometimes he'd take some of the meat to the café and make sandwiches, and though some of the customets might have been a little suspicious, they payed no attention, and assumed the new red condiment was just a new thing the place was trying out. He also brought back the cupcakes, and everyone loved them. Some people would come to the café just for them. He soon became a favorite with customers with his kind, sometimes a little frightening smile.
No one suspected a thing, and all was well.

-timeskip brought to you by Cadbury Eggs-
A fortnight later
(or two weeks for all y'all who should know what it means, but don't)

"Coming in unannounced, drag my nails on the tile, I just followed your sent, you can just follow my smile..." Oliver sang as he carved the muscle from from an arm.
"Oh my god Oliver, can you not do that while I'm here, you know how I am with meat, especially with yours... I think I'm going to throw up..." Allen said as he walked into the kitchen.
"Oh grow up, Al." He said as he finished skinning that week's kill. Suddenly, a rap song (that Oliver certainly did not approve of) started playing, as it was the ring tone of Allen's phone. He picked it up, and answered it. it wasn't a number he recognized, but he recognized the voice.
"Oh my f*cking god, Oliver. I think you should-"
"First, put a dollar in the jar."
"This is urgent-"
"Jar." Allen huffed and put one in the already quite full cookie jar, and handed it to him.
"Hello, Oliver." He nearly dropped the phone at the sound of their voice. How? How was it even possible... He never thought he'd hear her voice again.
"O-olivia, is that-"
"Yes, and I have a friend here with me, also some information."
"Oh dear Olivia, how are you doing this? Please, you shouldn't be alive! What have you done!?" But before she could answer him, the other person spoke.
"I hope you remember me, it has been some time. I met this lovely girl, and she's helping me get a bit of revenge. It's great to have a tounge again."

Next Part: a week from now