The Incident

Police: Do you feel as though this was your fault?

Headmaster Of The Orphanage :No

Police: It was 6:15 you were supposed to have been doing your job, but you let "it" happen, you let him die, now let me ask you again, do feel as thought it was your fault?

Headmaster Of The Orphanage: I-, I don't know.

------------------------------------------------------------Same Time-------------------------------

Austin: I feel as though life hates me, like if I didn't exist none of this would have happened but it did and now I have to live with it.

Police 2: Where were you when, the incident, happened?

Austin: I was riding, coming from therapy, next to orphanage , I- I was angry, so angry. And then I saw him, I a man, dressed in black.

Police 2: Austin, how much did you know the victim?

Austin: He um, he was how to say, a bully, my bully, he was mean so, so mean.

Police 2: Austin, you know how this looks, right?

Austin: How what looks?

Police 2: Austin, your bully was murdered in the orphanage by a man who claims he was an assassin, sent by someone. You were the only one not present at the scene of the crime, and un-conveniently your motive of wanting to kill this boy is strong, now tell me, Austin, do you think this was all a coincident?

IN AUSTIN 'S HEAD

I know how all this looks, trust me I do, but the sad truth is the officer is right, I'm a suspect, stupid, so,so,so,so stupid, this whole situation is stupid and the cherry un-top, I can't afford a good lawyer, how great.

Police 2: Austin, you will be put down as one of the suspects, we will be doing further investigations but, you will be under 24-hr supervision.

GREAT JUST GREAT