Everything Sucks!

"We found the murderer!"

My heart dropped, I couldn't believe my ears.

"You what!?"

"Come to the station now"

I hopped on my bike and rode as fast as the wind, you already know I was faster than flash baby, nothing could stop me now!

Except this STUPID traffic. Ugh, why just why?

As I arrived at the station excitement filled my heart, my name was finally going to be cleared! The police-men guided me into a room and sat me down on a chair, confusion appeared on my face as they played a video.

It was, it was it was- me. I was confused I saw myself entering a room, with a,a, a gun, I raised the gun up and shot, at Vincent, my bully the person that died, I-I I didn't know what to say, I cried Sadness filled my heart as the memories flooded in, I didn't understand I-I remembered killing him, but I also didn't.

"I AM NOT A MURDERER!"

"I know."

A man in a white lab coat walked in.

"Austin, listen to me, you did kill that boy, but you also didn't."

I didn't know what was happenening,how had it come to this?

"Austin, you suffer from a mental disorder,called personality disorder."

What,I-I didn't know what to say-

"Austin, You have multiple versions of yourself,one of those versions killed Vincent,we think it did that to protect you from his bullying"

"What,No,I dont have a mental disorder,I didn't kill my bully, I am just fine."

I stormed out of the room before they could say anymore,Had it been true? Do I suffer from a mental disorder? I walked in the rain crying

"EVERYTHING SUCKS!"

Why did my life have to be so crappy?

Just then a woman grabbed my hand, I looked her In the eyes,she stared into mine.

"Austin."

How did she know my name?

"Austin,I-I, I am your mother"

W-What?