-Author's Notes-

These Notes Were Made For Chapter 2

A U T H O R

Well,at first I was not planning on continuing this book...

Until, recently when I some-how found the motivation to continue it...

I was not sure of the direction I wanted the book to go in...but I knew I wanted it to be completly different from the last chapter.

I wanted the vibe and the mood to stand out from other books.

But I wanted to also lean into the crime aspect a little bit more without the main character looking "bad"

So I was challenged with doing this.

However...I also wanted to focus on other characters such as Arina and Nicole and Norman etc.

I didn't want the story to only focus on Austin.

O B J E C T I V E

In the start...I didn't really have an objective or a direction for this chapter...

And I'll still admit I don't really know where I want this book to go

...But for now..I'm focusing on making plot-twist to advance the plot a little more

And going into chapter 3.... I want to completly change the mood from Chapter 1 & 2...

But not too much however

N E W C H A R A C T E R S

Introducing new characters has always been a challenge

Using Ash & Kaitlyn as an example....

I was challenged with devolping these characters while still trying to advance the plot...

So while trying to make individual personalities for these chracters I was also trying to continue with the story...

Which was why both characters were not given as much detail in chapter 2

But In chapter 3...I aim to try and give more individuality to each character...

Also...more characters might be introduced into the series...but all I can say for now

Is to not get to attached to anyone in the series

P L O T

The plot of the story was something I was very fond of...

But I however thought there were some parts I thought could have been more explained...

So moving into Chapter 3... I aim to focus on the plot of the story more... and hoping for it to please you all.

- A U T H O R S N OT E S -