Jotaro Kujo : Jolyne

I need a nice ending for this girl, I know she did the right thing but 😭😭

The room was quiet as you plopped yourself down onto the lonely plastic chair waiting for you opposite the shrink. A thick, almost obnoxious South English accent came through, catching you off guard as you sat down.
"Good morning, Ms Kujo, was it?"
"No. It's Ms L/N," you answered plainly, smirking at the psychologist. It was all about breaking you down since you were refusing to respond to Pucci's useless interrogating about the contents DIO's diary which your ex had burned. They were instead using psychological tricks to determine your other weaknesses, due to it being obvious you had incriminated yourself in Jolyne's place since that boyfriend of hers wasn't prepared to take responsibility. But, of course it amounted to nothing since you were both imprisoned and separated. There was absolutely fuck all you could do in here, and it's not like her father would make any sort of effort either.
"Why don't we start with a quick word association test? You just need to tell me the first word that comes to mind. For example, I say 'system', you say...?"
"Piss poor. How's that?"
Snickering from behind the glass, he was used to your refusals to speak. Signalling the psychologist through his earpiece, the test was continued, digits thumbing through thick stacks of dry paper. Raising his eyebrows, the psychologist peered at the list of words given to him by the prison chaplain and as he did, you couldn't help but feel attracted to his eyes, as if you'd seen them before.
Shaking off the thought, the test began.
"Foundation."
There was the first word. Glancing to your side, a huge sigh came from your throat in response.
"Speedwagon."
"Stand."
This one was a little quicker, as well as set up.
"Power."
"Time."
Pucci's list was seriously boring you, the obvious hints at how he wanted you to reply coming through.
"Stop. DIO could stop time, we know. Next one." The doctor sneered as you pouted, eyeing him up and down to try and work off what was so off about him.
"Man."
"Selfish."
"Heavy."
"Heaven-"
"Hell," you countered almost immediately, disallowing the man to even finish. It was riling you up some, but not enough for you to be volunteering decent information.
"Star-"
Pissed off at your time being further wasted, you began spewing random words associated with the undead menace.
"Egypt, vampire, The World, how many more are on your stupid list?" Leaning forward, your eyes met, sparking a sort of memory in the back of your mind.
Soothing whispers of the dark voice caressed your ear, discussing heaven.
Your brain thought back to laying in bed, chatting about the scrawls of burned paper that you, along with the teen's grandfather Joseph Joestar, had translated.
"He burned the book and I don't know what was written in it."

Meanwhile, Pucci watched intensely as you made mince meat of his test. It would never have worked anyway. He was about to speak into the war piece when he was cut off by the graduate telling you something.
"Alright, I have one more and then I can let you go."
"Lay it on me," you mumbled, rolling your eyes.

You faltered, narrowing your eyes at the shrink. Leaning back, the doctor's eyes bored into you, urging you to answer.

"That's not on the list," the priest growled. However, the reaction was strange.

Snickering, your eyes rolled with amusement.
"I thought you seemed familiar."

Coughing and straining for breath, you dragged yourself to your knees, cradling the one most precious thing in your life with shaking limbs.
"JoJo... Jolyne... Momma's got you. It's alright," you hushed through shaking breath. Her eyes were black and bloodied, swollen almost to the point of blindness. "My sweet little angel, my little girl," you cried, stroking her blood soaked bangs against her forehead with your hands, jowl pressed against hers. "That bent priest is dead. I just slit his damn throat. I'm so sorry I took so long. Wake up."

"Mom- Mommy...?"

"I suppose I owe you an apology too. Our daughter wouldn't have made it without you."

"God knows what he's done. But he's definitely dead. I made sure to pull him apart myself."
"Good grief. That's brutal... But I have a serious apology to make myself. I was wrong to leave you. I thought I was doing you better by taking myself elsewhere but I realise now that it didn't actually have the effect I expected."

"I never stopped loving you. Not once."
"I don't care.

"I guess... I was just in over my head. I didn't know what I had, like a fool."
"Like an asshole you mean."