𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖚𝖓𝖔

- ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ

'♏︎ - I'ma probably show you I'm solid first and if the energy ain't right, I'ma show you how easy it is to cut ties, no more tries (gone)' - Moneybagg Yo

𝟖:𝟐𝟔𝐏𝐌 

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

"Hurry up man it's cold as hell out here!" Blu called out to me with his hands in his pockets, as I took the last suitcase out of the trunk.

"Relax bro, patience is key... and you should be getting my bags for me anyway, so stop complaining." I replied, rolling my eyes and dragging the suit case along the front lawn as Ace met me halfway and rolled it the rest of the way to the porch. 

I felt so relieved to be here after so long. I had been living with my dad in Queens for the past  year and now I'm finally moving back in with my mom in the Bronx. I feel exhausted; I had been up all day packing since I did it all last minute because I kept on procrastinating and all I wanted to do now was go in my room and sleep.

-∞∞∞-

𝟗:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌

I put the last of my clothes in my drawers, leaving out some pyjamas for the night and hurried into the shower. When I got out and was laying in bed, I decided to text my best friend, Shanai, and surprise her tomorrow, I haven't told her that I was going to be moving back to the Bronx so it's gonna be mad funny when I show up at her house tomorrow. 

...

IMessage

hey bestie

hi girl i was just about to text you lmao 🤣

😂, you going out tomorrow?

na, why 

dougie told me to ask you ion even know why 

he couldn't just ask you himself lmao

he better leave me alone🙄, what's he planning 😥

girl i don't even know😩🤣

...

My lying ass😩, I hope she don't ask Dougie bout nothing cause then I'm gonna get caught out.

-∞∞∞-

𝟗:𝟏𝟒𝐀𝐌

I woke up to the sound of some oldschool music coming from the faint sound of the radio downstairs. The smell of freshly fried pancakes and bacon filled my room and I smiled to myself as I realised my mom was making breakfast.