𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊

- ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ

'♏︎ - 'Why don't you just tell me what's up? I don't think you know how to love

'♏︎ - 'Why don't you just tell me what's up? I don't think you know how to love. This shit ain't no regular love.' - Lil Tjay

𝟖:𝟒𝟐𝐀𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

I woke up to the sound of Blue shouting in his room. I think he's on his PS4 but who the hell is he playing with this early?

I walked down the hall to his room and barged in without knocking. "What the hell are you doing, playing 2K this early in the morning and shouting down the whole house?"

"Shittt, Blue said, checking the time on his phone. I ain't up early I ain't even been to sleep yet. Looks like we lost track of time man." He said and laughed. "Now get the fuck out my room."

I frowned at him. "Shutup." I said, while walking out, back into my room to go brush my teeth and get in the shower.

When I got out of the shower, I put my hair up in a half bun and the rest out and I put on a white tank top, white cropped biker shorts and white Nike socks. 

As I walked down the stairs, I could hear my mom singing along to the music playing from the TV as she made me and Blue our plates, Kaia had already eaten.

"Morning momma." I said to her, giving her a hug. 

"Morning baby, call your brother, tell him to come get his breakfast." She said to me and I nodded my head.

"BLUEEEE, COME DOWNSTAIRS AND EAT!!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Girl, be quiet! Don't you think if I wanted loud noises I would've done that myself, I asked you to go get him for a reason." She said and laughed.

"Sorry, momma." I said as I moved out the way, since Blue came flying down the stairs. 

He ran into the kitchen, saying good morning to my mom and kissing her on her cheek, before running back out with his plate and into his room.

"What the hell is he doing?" She asked me.

"He prolly in the middle of a game." I said and laughed.

"So," My mom said, finished with washing the dishes and now drying her hands, "What's going on with you and Kay, then?"

I put some syrup over my pancakes and sat down, picking up my fork. "I don't know. We're alright though, one minute he's mad at me the next minute he's not, so I don't really know. He says he loves me and he's just waiting on the right time to tell Kirani."

My mom nodded her head. "Hm. Okay, tell him there really isn't a 'right time'. He just needs to go to Kirani, and strongly tell him that 'this is how it is and I don't care if you don't like that, Kiara's happy, I'm happy and her mom approves'."