𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖔𝖈𝖊

- ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ

(outfit for school today):

'♏︎ - ' If she leave, best believe that she comin' back 'cause, my love won't change as long as you feel the same

'♏︎ - ' If she leave, best believe that she comin' back 'cause, my love won't change as long as you feel the same. And if you feelin' pain, baby, I'ma take the blame.' - J.I the Prince of N.Y

𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟔𝐀𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

"Shit." Kay said as he pulled out. He laid down on the bed next to me and caught his breath, before turning over and kissing me on my forehead.

 "I love you, lil ma. You and that killer cat." He said to me, holding me in his arms.

"I love you too-," I started to say. "Wait! Oh my God, is that what killer cat means? You talking about my... punani?"

He laughed and clapped his hands. "You only just figured that shit out, ma?"

"Oh my God Kay, you creep." I said laughing too. "But how would you know if I have a killer cat? You used to call me it before we even did anything with each other."

"I could just tell, and I sure as hell was right." He said, looking at me and smirking as I playfully pushed his face away and laughed.

"You so weird." I said and laughed, standing up.

"Ay, where you going ma?" He asked me.

"Just to the bathroom bae, Imma be back in a second." I said as I walked over to the bathroom. When I came back out, he was already fast asleep. Snoring and all.

"Pussy put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil." 😩🤪 I whispered to myself laughing as I laid down next to him on the bed, tucking myself under his arm.

I don't know how the hell I'm gon' make it to school on time, I have to be up in like 6 hours and Kay's gotta drive back to my house to get ready, since I don't have any clothes with me. 

I set an alarm for 5:30AM and as soon as we wake up, Kay's gonna drive me to my house and then go back to his house to get ready and then back to my house to pick me up and drive to school. 

-∞∞∞-

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ

𝟖:𝟐𝟒𝐀𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

Kiara was late, as she expected, but it was cool since she had a substitute. She walked into her homeroom and sat in her usual seat, next to Shanai and behind Nardo.

"Hey girl!" Shanai said, as Kiara sat down. "It feels like forever since I last spoke to you."

"Hey Nai." Kiara said, getting back up to give Shanai a hug and then sitting back down again.