𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖆 𝒚 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ (ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ)

♏︎ - 'If it does rain, you come through. Your love's like a big hug on a bad day, just what I need in my life. You're one in a million. When I wake what's the first thing on my mind.' - Tink

𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 

𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟕𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Kiara smiled as she scrolled through the comments under Kay's music video on YouTube. She looked down at him and laughed quietly. He was fast asleep, drooling as usual, with his head resting on her chest and his arms wrapped around her waist. 

She bent her head down and kissed his forehead, before looking back at her phone, smiling again. She couldn't have been more proud of him. She laughed as she saw comments that were praising him and girls in the comments fangirling over him. 

Kay, Dougie and some of Kay's other friends (Lil Skrap and Justo B) had just released a music video to their song 'T Cardi' a few days ago, and it was already going off.

Kay twitched his head and coughed, sniffling his nose.

"You okay, baby?" Kiara whispered, stroking the side of his head.

He yawned and squinted his eyes, raising his head slightly, before resting it back on her chest and shutting his eyes again.

Kiara put her phone down on her side table and plugged it back on the charger. She stood up swiftly and placed his head gently on the pillow so she wouldn't wake him up.

She walked over to the bathroom and grabbed her toothbrush, she ran it under the tap and put some toothpaste on it and then began to brush her teeth, before getting into the shower. She washed her hair with her Shea Moisture coconut shampoo & conditioner.

When she was done with her shower, she wrapped a towel around her head and another towel around her body. She walked back into her room and moisturised her face, before taking off her towel to put some lotion on her body.

"Damn," Kay said, with a smile. "Nice surprise."

She gasped and turned to face him, covering herself with her hands. "Stop looking at me, creep."

"Don't act like I ain't seen allat before." Kay said, smirking and standing up, kissing her on her forehead, before walking into the bathroom.

Kiara rolled her eyes and carried on getting dressed. She put on her underwear and bra, and then put on a black crop top and some black cropped biker shorts. 

When she was done getting dressed, she sat at her vanity and took her hair out of the towel. She brushed through it and blow dried it slightly, before tying it up into a bun.