𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊

- ᴋᴇᴠɪɴ (ᴋᴀʏ) ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ

♉︎ - 'Riding to the music, this is how we do it all night (all night)

♉︎ - 'Riding to the music, this is how we do it all night (all night). Breezing down the freeway, just me and my baby, in our ride.' - Chrisette Michele

𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

I'm so in love with K man, she's like the Jada to my Tupac. I looked over to her as she sang along loudly to the radio.

'Riding to the music, this is how we do, it all night (all night). Breezing down the freeway, just me and my baby, in our ride. Just me and my boss, no worries at all. Listening to the Aston Martin Music, Music.

Would've came back for you, I just needed time to do what I had to do. Caught in the life, I can't let it go. Whether that's right, I will never know (uh) But here goes nothing...'

She sang and danced a little, her hair blew softly in the wind as she rested her arm on the open window. She looked so beautiful and her eyes were glistening from the twinkling street lights.

"Damn, K. I ain't know you could sing." I said to her and smiled, with my eyes on the road. 

"I always be singing, maybe you just never heard me." She said, looking at herself through the side-view mirror and brushing through her straightened hair with her fingers.

I looked through the side-view mirror on my side too and rubbed the top of my hair, as I sucked in air through my teeth before putting my eyes back on the road. "I needa get my shit re-done, asap."

"I'll do it for you bae." She said, and turned her head to look at me and smiled.

"You can do hair?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why you sound so shocked? I do Dougie's, and I used to do Blue's before he got locs." She said.

"For real? Dougie's shit be looking mad neat and shit. Aight, can you do mine when we get back to yo' house?" I asked her. "Wait a secccc, hollonnn. You said you do Dougie's hair?"

"Yeah, I do," She said, looking at me with her eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

"Ion like dat, I hope y'all don't do it in yo' room all alone and shit." I said, frowning.

"Oh my God, Kay. You so dramatic!" She said as she turned to look at me and laughed.

"Uh uh, answer the question." I said to her.

She rolled her eyes. "Course I do it in my room, where the hell else am I meant to do it?"

"Damn, DTB." I said and sighed. "Living rooms don't exist no mo'?"