𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖊

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ

'♏︎ - 'You're the reason we'll be going separate ways

'♏︎ - 'You're the reason we'll be going separate ways. You're the reason we cannot communicate. It's not the things you say, it's what you don't say.' - Drake

𝟖:𝟏𝟔𝐀𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝐑𝐃

Kiara's eyes opened slowly as she woke up to the sound of  loud snoring next to her. She rolled her eyes, before laughing and then stroking Kay on his head, which was resting on her chest. His arms were wrapped around her and he was drooling slightly on her.

"Ugh, ew." She whispered when she realised.

He twitched a little and yawned, waking up. He opened his eyes and stretched his arms out, turning over and laying down on his back. 

"Morning, bae." Kiara said, turning her head and looking at him.

"Morning, ma." He said, smiling. He stood up and walked over to the bathroom, turning the tap on to splash cold water in his face and brushing his teeth.

Kiara followed behind him, going into the bathroom and doing the same.

"Why you wanna be me so bad?" Kay said, with toothpaste in his mouth.

"Shutup, bitch." Kiara said, pushing him lightly with her elbow.

"Now if I beat you the fuck up you gon' start cryin'." He said.

"Uhhh... duh?" Kiara said and laughed.

Kay mugged her and spat out his toothpaste into the sink and Kiara did the same.

"You really on some copy cat sit right now, huh?" Kay said and laughed.

"Yeah bae, I love you, I wanna be you." Kiara said, reaching up and patting down his matted braids. "Bae... you lookin' rough, not gonna lie."

He kissed his teeth and rubbed his hair. "Yeah, ma. You 'posed to be gettin' me right." 

"Imma do yo' hair later, I can't have you out there lookin' a mess." Kiara said, scrunching up her face. 

"Aight, yeah, that'll be good cause we shooting tonight too." Kay said.

"Huhhh??? Shooting who?" Kiara said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Ay, relax ma." Kay said and laughed, giving Kiara a hug. "We shooting a video, baby, not a person." 

"Oh." She said, laughing. "Which song is it?"

"Pop Out, the one wit' Wan Billz." He said.

"Oh, yeah." Kiara said. "Can I come?"

He made a face and scratched the side of his head. "Ion know..."