𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖛𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ

'♏︎ - 'Girl, you're the one I want, you're the one I need

'♏︎ - 'Girl, you're the one I want, you're the one I need. I'm beggin' you, please, can you come back to me. 'Cause I was blind to see, that you were right in front of me.' - Steve Lacy

𝟏:𝟐𝟖𝐀𝐌

 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔𝐓𝐇: 𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

"The fuck are you doing here?" Shanai said as she saw Ashley standing there.

Ashley looked through the door, past Shanai, making eye contact with Kiara. She squeezed through the door and walked over to Kiara. "Happy Birthday, K!" She said, giving Kiara a tight hug.

Kiara moved Ashley's arms away from her. "Ew." She said, making a disgusted face.

Ashley frowned. "Sorry, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I know we got off on the wrong foot, but I was hoping that maybe we could put it behind us and become friends."

Kay stepped forward, in front of Kiara. "Aight, time to go Ashley."

"Huh? I wasn't talking to you Kevin, I was talking to K." Ashley said, crossing her arms and frowning at Kay.

"You ain't gon' be friends wit' her, she don't like you, you weird as shit. Get the fuck outta here and stop tryna ruin her birthday." Kay said, turning Ashley around, pushing her along to the front door. Kiara, Shanai, Dougie and Setty followed behind them.

Ashley forced Kay's grip off her before they got to the front door. "Get off me! Why don't you want me and her to be friends, Kevin, huh? You scared I'm gon' tell her the truth? I didn't come here to ruin her birthday, I came here to make things right."

"Tell me the truth? What truth?" Kiara said, looking at Kay.

"Don't listen to her K. Ignore her, man. This what she always be tryna do. Tryna get all up in ya head and shit, talking all lies and shit. Don't believe nothin' she say." Kay said to Kiara, giving her a hug.

Kiara sighed and furrowed her eyebrows. "This the second time she's said this shit to me though. First on that fake account and now too. Who gon' tell the same lie over and over again?"

"Crazy people." Setty said, shaking his head and then laughing. "Crazy people like her."

"I ain't crazy, the fuck?" Ashley said. 

"Why you even still here, man? Just get the fuck out." Dougie said to her.

"Huh? I know you ain't talking, Douglas! Like you ain't the one that invited me here?" Ashley said, frowning at Dougie.

Everyone turned their head to look at Dougie, who stood there frowning and shaking his head.

"Nah, nah, don't do that. Don't stand there lying and shit, I never told you to come. You asked if K was having a party for her birthday and I said 'yeah, at Ace's crib'. I never said 'Pull up', I was answering your fucking question." Dougie said, grilling her.