𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖈𝖍𝖔

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ

'♏︎ - 'And my bitch got the nine in her sweater (In her sweater)

'♏︎ - 'And my bitch got the nine in her sweater (In her sweater). Is you ridin' for me? 'Cause I'm ridin' for you, so fuck 'em, wе flockin' together.' - Kay Flock

𝟏:𝟑𝟐𝐀𝐌 

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 

𝐀𝐂𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝐓𝐇

Kiara, Blue, Dougie and Kay got out of the car, down the street, as Ace drove off with Nas to ditch the stolen cars. They walked to the front doors of the apartment building, were they saw Nai, Setty, Mali and B Love waiting by the automatic doors.

Kiara stood to the side, breathing heavily. Kay turned his head to look at her, and then walked over to her. He stood in front of her, putting his hands on her waist and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry for shouting at you baby, I just don't want nothing happening to you. Do you know how it would've killed me if something bad happened to you tonight, ma?"

Kiara sighed. "I'm sorry Kay, I should've just listened to you, he was a little creepy, he started feeling me up and shit. I'm sorry." She said, before bursting back into tears.

He held her in his arms and kissed her head. "Don't cry ma, if I see him again Imma shoot his ass this time, baby." 

They walked through the doors with the others and got in the elevator to go up to Ace's apartment.

When they got there, Kay unlocked the door, with the keys Ace gave him, and opened it. He turned on the lights and they all went inside. He shut the door behind them and locked it.

They crowded around the living room and sat down on the couches. 

Kiara sat in the corner of the couch and sniffed. Kay sat down next to her, putting his arm around her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

Dougie was sat opposite them, staring at Kiara. "You aight now, ma?" He asked.

She smiled and nodded. "I'm just scared, Ace is so mad at me."

Kay frowned. "Nigga stop looking at my girl."

"Ayo, relax muddy. I'm seeing if she's aight." Dougie said, frowning back.

"Don't worry K, he not mad, he just disappointed. He might shout at you a lil, but he ain't actually mad." Blue said, butting in.

"I just wanna know how the hell y'all even found us." Shanai said, sighing.

"You  posted it, dummy." Setty said.

Kiara shot her a look.

"Huh? No the fuck I didn't, I put it on my close friends and none of you niggas are in my close friends." Shanai said.