𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖈𝖍𝖔

- ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ

(outfit for school today):

'♏︎ - ' You know life ain't tied with a bow but it's still a gift though

'♏︎ - ' You know life ain't tied with a bow but it's still a gift though. Yeah life ain't fair but it's still good though, it's a blessing just to be here.' - Kodak Black

𝟕:𝟓𝟗𝐀𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

The fresh smell of the air filled my lungs as I stepped out of Blue's car. Shanai, Dougie and Setty came out of the car too as Blue drove off to find somewhere to park. As we walked into the main gates, the first thing we saw was Kay and Ashley arguing on the courtyard.

"Damn, that don't sound good." Dougie said.

"For real, I wonder what they arguing about this time." Setty said, shaking his head as he sighed.

Shanai looked at me and widened her eyes and I returned the exact same look, we walked a little closer near them, so we could hear what they were saying better, but without making it obvious that we were eavesdropping. 

As we got closer, we could hear Ashley shouting. "I'm tired of this shit Kay, I'm tired of waiting around for you to finally act right! I been through this shit one too many times, you out here making me look like a fucking fool!"

We sat on a bench near them and mouthed words to each other, pretending like we was just talking.

"Man, you tripping. Ash, I swear I ain't lying to you, look at the dates, you can clearly see that the last time I spoke to her was three fucking weeks ago, that's when me and you wasn't even together! Ion know why she texting me now." Kay said, moving his arms as he talked.

"Oooo, he prolly talking 'bout Jayda." Shanai whispered to me.

Ashley scoffed. "So fucking what if we wasn't together at the time? We wasn't together and I didn't go and start talking to no other niggas. So, while I was sat at home, thinking about you, you was out talking to other girls? You should've deleted her number when you got back with me."

"You must be off a perc right now or sumn', you sound crazy as fuck. How I'm gon' delete her number when I literally forgot I even had it. You acting like I cheated or sumn', she  texted me how the fuck is that my fault?! Now I remember why I promised myself I would stay away from you, you crazy as shit! Fuck you man, this the last time you gon' here from me, fuck outta my face." Kay said to her frowning and started walking off as the bell rang.

"So that's it? We done? Just like that? You not even gon' try work shit out, you just breaking up with me just like that?" Ashley said to him, tearing up.

"Ain't shit to work out, you act like this all the time. You always mad jealous and bugging me and shit, Ion like dat. I'm tired. Shouting and arguing and shit in school, mad embarrassing." Kay said, still walking off while Ashley followed him.