𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖛𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖚𝖓𝖔

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ

(outfit for today):

𝟗:𝟒𝟔𝐀𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓𝐓𝐇: 𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄

Kiara yawned loudly, as she stretched out her arms, slowly waking up. She smiled, realising it was the day before her birthday. She sniffled her nose, before opening her eyes, gasping at what was in front of her.

"Oh my Godddd!" She said, jumping out of bed. 

Laying on her floor were dozens of bouquets of red and baby pink roses, surrounded with red rose petals. And in front of them, a white Chanel purse and a white, teddy bear with 'I love you' written on it's foot. There was a little card on the floor next to the purse and the teddy bear, and Kiara picked it up. It said 'Happy Birthday Eve, baby. I'm only just gettin' started too 😈 - Big Kay Flocka'.

She stuck her lip out (making this '🥺') face and smiled as she read the card, before calling Kay.

- on FaceTime to Kevy Bear 🧸💕 -

"Morning, baeee." Kiara said as Kay picked up the phone and the call connected.

"Hey ma," He said, smiling and getting out of bed, walking to his bathroom. "You sleep good princess?"

"Yeahhhh," She said, with a big smile on her face. "Thank you for the presents and the roses baby, I love you so much."

He looked into the camera and smiled. "I love you too, ma. You welcome, birthday girl."

"Not till tomorrowww. I love them," She said, turning the camera around, showing them to him. "When did you even set them up?"

"You such a deep sleeper, ma." Kay said and laughed. "Me and Blu, we came into yo' room at like 6 o' clock in the morning and set it all up. We was being loud as shit too and you ain't even wake up."

"Really? I had no idea, I was sleeppppp." She said, laughing.

"You was prolly lost in ya dreams, dreaming 'bout me." He said, putting toothpaste on his toothbrush.

Kiara raised her eyebrow. "More like dreaming 'bout my baby Nardo." She said with a smirk, jokingly.

"Don't make me come through this screen and shoot yo' ass." He said, grilling her.

She laughed. "I'm playin', relax Kevy boo bear."

He smiled. "Stop calling me that shit, man."

"You like it, shutup." She said and laughed.

"What time you gettin' yo' nails done again, ma?" He asked her.

"1 o' clock." She said.

"Aight, how much you need?" He said. "Imma send you like a hunnid."