𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖎𝖘

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ

'♏︎ - 'One minute I'm done with you, the next one I be runnin' back

'♏︎ - 'One minute I'm done with you, the next one I be runnin' back. Go your way, I go my way but somehow we be still attached.' - Moneybagg Yo

𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟒𝐏𝐌

 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

"These ears look funny as shit." Shanai said, sat in front of Kiara's big, body length mirror with her legs crossed.

It was October 30th, the night before Halloween. Kiara and Shanai had been waiting all month for this day, because of Ace's big Halloween party that he throws each year. The parties are always so wild, and videos from the parties always end up going viral and shit. They're exclusive though, you would need a personal invite from Ace to even get in. This was the first year Kiara was allowed to go since she was older and a little wiser now. 

Ace is 21, so there's always a lot of older niggas there, he just didn't want anyone creeping on his little sister, but he feels that now, she's old enough to protect herself from them and if they won't leave her alone, she could come and tell him.

"Nooo, it looks cute. Plus you wouldn't look like you wearing a bunny costume without the ears, you'd just look like a prostitute." Kiara said, laughing. She sat at her vanity in her pink, silk robe, straightening her hair and bumping it at the ends.

"Shutup!" Shanai said, throwing the ears at Kiara and laughing. "Bro, Setty gon' kill me when he sees me wearing this." 

Setty isn't controlling, he's the type of guy that would let his girl wear whatever she wants, because he knows he can fight if he needs to. But, he does  get jealous that other guys might want to talk to Shanai sometimes.

"Don't worry, Imma look like a prostitute too." Kiara said and laughed. "I was boutta say Kay gon' kill me too, I forgot we not even talking."

Shanai made a sad face at Kiara. "Awww, girl, don't even worry. When he sees you tonight, he gon' be alllll over you, man." 

It had been a week since their argument. Kiara decided to just let Kay be, and do what he wants. If he really loved her and missed her, he'd come back to her. She didn't want to force nothing. It had been a week since she last saw him. He hadn't come to school or anything, and he hadn't reached out to her, so she was starting to think that maybe he had found someone else, or maybe he just didn't love her anymore. 

Kiara laughed. "I hope so. All I know is Ashley better not be there, I don't know why but I got a feeling that he still likes her."