𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖛𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊

- ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ

(outfit for school today):

'♏︎ - 'You somethin' different from the rest, that's why I fuck with you

'♏︎ - 'You somethin' different from the rest, that's why I fuck with you. Just know it's hard for me expressin' all my love for you. Kissin' you, touchin' you, way more than me fuckin' you, don't nobody know me like you do, you make me comfortable.' - Lil Tjay

𝟖:𝟏𝟔𝐀𝐌 

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 

𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

Kiara sat in homeroom, filling Shanai in on what had happened last night.

"No but I felt like an actual princess, we were worrying for nothin'." Kiara said and laughed.

"For real, next time, let's not think the worst." Shanai said, laughing. "But anywaysss, hey Mrs Kiara Perez." 

Kiara laughed and blushed. "I deadass feel like I'm married too."

Shanai laughed and picked up Kiara's hand to look at the ring. "This promise ring looking like a whole engagement ring, damn. Shit must've cost at least a band." 

Kiara pouted. "I love him, man. He might do some questionable shit sometimes, but he does  know how to make me smile."

Shanai nodded her head. "For real, man." She said. "Oh shit, I just realised if y'all do end up getting married, yo' initials gon' be the same." 

"Oh yeah." Kiara said and laughed. "I really wanna be Mrs Perez, bro 😩." 

Shanai laughed. "You basically already Mrs Perez, that nigga ain't going no whereeee! He love yo' ass." 

Kiara laughed and nodded her head. "He better not go no where."

Nardo sat back in his seat, listening to their conversation, before turning around to talk to Kiara. 

"Oh, hey Nard." Kiara said.

"Hey, you good?" 

"Yeah." Kiara said and smiled at her ring.

"Yeahhh, she real  good." Shanai said and laughed, making Kiara laugh too.

"So you for real taken now?" He asked her and she nodded her head. "Damnnn."

"Why you sound all disappointed, it's not like you even had a chance." Shanai said, laughing. Kiara took a deep breath out, to try and hide her laugh.

"Shutup, Nai. You stay talking, don't make me ruin yo' day, man." Nardo said, and Mali shot him a look.

Shanai furrowed her eyebrows. "Huh? Watchu' mean by that?" She said, but Nardo and Mali looked away. "Tell me, Mali, what is it?" 

Kiara frowned and tapped Nardo on his shoulder, making him turn back around. "The fuck did you mean by that?" She said.