𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖊

- ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ ʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ

'♏︎ - ' The pain ain't lettin' me go (uh-huh)

'♏︎ - ' The pain ain't lettin' me go (uh-huh). Crazy how the love dies down but the memories don't (mm-hmm). Crazy how you spoke everyday, now you're lettin' them go.' - Young Adz

𝟑:𝟑𝟎𝐏𝐌

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

Instead of Blue dropping me off at home, Kay was driving me, since Blue was going straight from school to Ace's house.

Me and Shanai were in the backseat of Kay's car and Ashley was in sat in front, in the passenger seat.

"How was your day K? You like the school?" Ashley asked me, looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah, I like it." I said.

"Good, I'm so sad that I'm not on the same lunch as y'all but don't worry, it should be getting changed by the end of the week." Ashley said.

"I wasn't worrying." I said, which made Shanai laugh.

Kay pulled up in Ashley's driveway, and got out the car, opening her door for her and taking her hand as he helped her stand up out of the car and walked to her to her front door.

He grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her, before saying bye to her and walking back to the car. 

Ashley lived about 3 blocks away so it wasn't a far drive back to our street. Kay dropped Shanai off next and I hugged her before she got out of the car and waved at her through the car window as she walked through her front door.

"Come sit here at the front next to me." Kay said to me, looking at me through the rear view window.

I sighed and opened the door, getting out of the back and into the front. I wasn't going to, but I hate sitting in the backseat so I just did it anyway.

I rested my head back as Kay reversed from Shanai's driveway, putting his arm behind the head rest on my seat as he steered the car back onto the road. I closed my eyes slowly and One in A Million by Aaliyah started the radio, Kay nodded his head along to the music and hummed quietly.

So, no one else love me like you do. That's why I don't mind to spend my life with you. I want to please you in any way I can. I want to share my world, don't you understand?

Your love is one in a million, it goes on and on and on. You give (you give) me a really good feeling, all day long

Your love (your love) is one in a million, it goes on and on and on. You give me a really good feeling, all day long...

"My mom used to play this shit all the time when I was littler. She'd dance around the living room with my dad." Kay chuckled, as the music played quietly in the background. "That was a long time ago."