Kevin x reader

What a unlikely couple.... (y/n) and Kevin. Who would've thought they end up together not no one resident of South Park. (Y/n) comes from a privileged house not as rich as Tolkien but still comfortable. Kevin on the other hand is the opposite living below poverty. A poor boy who fell in love with a rich kid. A modern day telling of Romeo and Juliet. The couple always ignored the comments. One of the few haters of their relationship is Kevin's own father. That's where we start our story in the living room of the McComick household.

Reader p.o.v
———————-
Kevin's father doesn't approve of our relationship and once again he is speaking his unwanted opinions. Right now I'm hanging out with Karen in her room while Kevin's away running errands. It's more like I'm taking shelter. "(Y/n) why does daddy not like you" Karen asked while pulling my shirt to get my attention. Before I can speak Kenny interrupts me "Because he's a stupid drunk" even though muffled I still understood him. I stay silent even if Kevin's father hates me I wouldn't show that energy back to him. "Karen how about we go back to the tea party we were having I think your Teddy Bear would like more tea." "Oh! Would you like more tea Mr. Oz?" I move the teddy bear to make it seem like it nodded.  Karen pours the invisible tea into the pink little teacup with purple flowers surrounding it. I smile at her hiding my feeling of guilt growing inside of me. I turn to look Kenny who sulking in the corner of the room I motioned him to come over where we were. He came over laying his head on my lap. "Don't be mad at your dad over me" I tell him petting his head "How can I not he doesn't like my brother's girlfriend who is amazing person and rich" he says back giggling at the last part Oh! That's my only good quality being rich." I bark back pinching his cheeks. I hear the bedroom door open I look up to see Kevin. "Kevin!" I get up Kenny already lifting up from my lap. "I didn't hear you get back. It's quiet now what happened with your dad? Are you okay?" I say playing with his hands. "Woah woah calm down I'm fine and my dad passed out" "oh okay" "anyways follow me" he grabs my hand going to the window "Kevin what are you doing!" "Do you trust me?" I stay quiet pretending to think about.
"Come on (y/n) do you trust me the love of your life"
"Fine I guess I trust you" I say with a sly smile. I follow him to the roof of the house. I hold on to him so I don't fall down. "(Y/n) what drew you to me? I'm not the best looking guy or the richest as you can see." I stop and think "I guess that you're kind and stand up for others" I turn to look at him "that's why I love you" Kevin faces me he's about to say something he hesitates. "(Y/N) will you marry me I know we're young but, I can get a job we can get a house. I just love you so much and I want you to stay in my life. So will you marry me" he pulls out a paper and forms it into a ring. " I know I'm poor and can never get you a diamond ring but please accept this paper ring" I put my hand out I couldn't form words I just nod and smile at him. He gives me the biggest smile and goes to kiss me. We kiss under the moonlight.

————————————————————-

Sorry for being so inactive guys. I kinda stopped writing for awhile but I'm back to updating the best I can. Dying_Otaku singing out~~