||I love you||

Stan x reader (lemon) +18
Disclaimer: they're in high school

  (Y/n) p.o.v
Me and Stan been dating for two years. Each day I see him I want him more not just hugging and kissing but sex I want him inside (holy water). Stan and I were walking to my house for our weekly Friday movie marathon. "Earth to (Y/n). hello??" Stan said waving his hand in my face to get my attention. "Oh sorry Stan what did you say."  "What movie do you want to watch when we get to your house." He said laughing at me. " let's watch a romance movie"I replied with a blush. Today the day when we will do it. We tried multiple times but always get interrupted. We finally get to my house luckily my parents aren't home until later.Stan goes and put on a movie and I go make the popcorn and get some fluffy blanket. Once everything is done we get on my bed cuddling. A sex scene pops on we were laughing at it when I feel something hard at the legs. "Umm Stan" I say blushing like crazy. Stan starts freaking out and apologizes while I laugh at his cuteness.

Stan p.o.v
I had a whole plan for  (Y/n) and l to do the deed (UwU). But that plan goes out the window when I get a random boner on a sex scene. I start to apologize to  (Y/n) but she just laughing I don't know why.

Lemon part starts here if you are under 18 cover your eyes ( I don't really care)
(Y/n) p.o.v
I tell Stan to not worry about. He starts to calm down while he was distracted I go down the blankets. I take off his pant and I see his little friend or should I say big friend. I put my mouth on his friend that's when he realized what I was doing. " umm  (Y/n) are sure about this. I uncovered myself and say "yes Stan I'm ready what about you." He nodded yes. I take off my pants while he puts a condom on. " do you always carry a condom?" " no actually I was planning on asking you to do it with me" he reply's with a red face scratching the back of his neck. He goes between my legs and removes my soaked (f/c) panties. Hey kisses my wet hot cavern. I try to muffle my moans. "Don't muffle your beautiful sounds." When Stan was down teasing he lined up his friend with my cavern. He thrusts in and stops for me to give signal for him to move. I nodded yes for him to move.

Time skip brought to you by smut

" I love you Stan"
I love you too (y/n)