Baby

Hello I haven't written in forever sorry you guys asked for how Kyle and y/n lemon for The morning after. So I am here to deliver!!! -your one and only dying otaku.
____________________________________

Y/n p.o.v

Kyle and I have been married for 2 years now. We barely have time for each other nowadays. Kyle and I are always working or our day offs don't match up. But today Kyle gets off early and I had a day off. Kyle is usually tired from work so I can give him one thing that will relax him. Me!
I hear the garage door open. "Speak of the devil" i mumbled. I walk out of our room and went down the stairs. i see Kyle by the door taking off his coat and loosening his tie. The benefit of his work is that he has to wear a suit. I thank the gods everyday for letting me see him in a suit. He notices my presence and stops what he is doing. he walks over to wear i'm standing and greeted me with a kiss. "I'm home'' he says in my ear. ''follow me'' i say while grabbing his hand before he could protest. (like he even would). I lead him to our room. push him down onto our bed. "uhh honey i'm not one to protest you but um can i change out of my work clothes. "don't worry you won't be wearing them soon enough. i say while kissing his neck and inching down slowly. i zip his pants down while also pulling his underwear. His dick springing out "ohh how i missed you". "miss you too honey" Kyle muttered under his breath. i ignore his comment. I put Kyle's whole length in my mouth It's been a while since I've done it i forgot how big he was. I could hear Kyle moans hes trying hard to keep them down. i stop what i'm doing to look in his eyes. I'm pumping his dick in my hand i see hes hiding his face. I remove his hands and kiss him. This kiss was hungry both of us missing each other both of us craving for each other. i can feel him getting close to cumming his breathing getting more and more erratic. "fuck fuck h-h-honey c-cum in your mouth." he stutters out through his moan. i act like i don't hear him and start to unbutton his shirt. i start kissing his chest leaving love bites everywhere. i wipe my mouth and take a look at my work i feel a sort of pride rush over with all the hickies over his milky white skin. I started kissing down to jerking off Kyle while aiming for my mouth. he lets out a loud moan and i feel his cum enter my mouth and taste i so long forgotten i sallow it. cleaning my chin with my finger. " Welcome home" i say to him. I started to get up to head to the restroom when I felt a hand grab and pull me back onto the bed. I look up to see Kyle hover over me. "We aren't done yet we just started" he pants out. I look into his eyes they're darkened by lust. "o-okay." He pulls up my shirt "no bra?" "no why would i wear one at home?" he kicks off his pants and pulls my panties to the side. Without warning he inserts himself. "Aa-ah" i let out a loud moan i grip on his shoulder to steady myself. " you dirty slut you were wanting for me to get home weren't you was your pussy getting wet just thinking of me railing you. i'm going to impregate you. fill your womb to the brim with my cum." I can't hear his word over my loud moans i feel a knot in my stomach come loose. i can feel myself cum but he doesn't stop he continues. He puts my leg over his shoulder. He keeps on going ruthlessly tears streaming down my face i feel my eyes roll back. My legs are shaking from my oragasm and over stimulation. Kyle starts to slow down i hear his low moans in my ear. I feel his cum start to fill me up. Then I hear a faint whisper " I love You" then everything goes black.

I wake up to a cool feeling on my face. "Darling are you okay?" i hear Kyle's voice laced with concern. I open my eyes to look and him i reply with "just peachy love". "sorry i went a little overboard" "honey you were amazing." "Really" he looks astonished. "Y-yea" "honey i would hug you but currently i'm in mobile you kinda broke my back." "I-I'm so sorry!!!" i just giggle at his action.

Time skip

"fuck" God who knew how long five minutes could be. I'm waiting for the results of a pregnancy test. My timer finally goes off. I quickly grab the test and see two lines. "well shit'' i hear a clatter behind me i turn around and see Kyle home from work on the floor. "Y-You're pregnant" "yea i guess i am" i say half joking "Thats wonderful!!!" kyle says while picking me up and swingng me around". I guess this baby is in good hands but im still mad we have to put a stop on sex when the kid is walking. i sigh contently and kiss my husband "yes yes it is".