Craig x reader

Good "girl" reader x trouble marker Craig
I'll try my best to be gender neutral.
Aged up of course------

Craig p.o.v
"CRAIG! CRAIG! You can't do that." She grabs the spray can out of my hand. "Hello y/n" grabbing the spray can back from her and walking off to enter school. "Craig why do you have to always be causing trouble." "Maybe I just want your attention" I say back winking at her. That stops her in her tracks after that she leaves me alone.

Y/n p.o.v

"Why does he do stuff like that flirting with me playing with my feelings. I only look out for him to not get in trouble with the teachers but he always looks annoyed with me" I rant to Wendy hugging her from behind. "There there" she say looking through her locker. "You're not even listening to me" I whine to her. "I heard you and I'm going to give you this piece of wisdom come to this party at Bebe's house. Get your mind off stupid Craig" "I can't even though he was cute before ever since he got his teeth fixed and grew taller he's gone up the scale" "Remember he didn't want to show you his braces he wouldn't speak around you for days." Wendy tells me laughing while she remembers. "Uh no I don't remember that why would he not show me?" "Oh um... I don't know maybe he thought you'd make fun of him" she says shrugging. Weird why just me? "So will you go to the party" she grabs her bag taking out the flyer handing it to me.

The flyer said:
BEBE'S HOUSE PARTY
1235 Lake Drive, South Park
10pm-5am

"Uhh I don't know what if I get caught what if-" "dude you worry more then me and you won't just say you're sleeping over at mines we'll cover for eachother. And honestly I think your parents will thank me for inviting you. You need a social life and it's a Friday" "Fine and way too harsh Wends" I sigh. "I only speak the truth." She hugs me good bye and walks to class
I walk away looking down at the flyer until someone snatches it out of my hands. "I'm so sorr- Craig? I thought you were a teacher you scared me!" I say hitting his chest. "You're going to Bebe party?" He asks making eye contact with me. "Yea Wendy told me to" I say while breaking eye contact. "Sweet I'm going too" he tells me smiling at me. Damn you Craig the party was supposed to be for me to keep my mind off you. "Oh okay see you there?" Grabbing the flyer shoving it into my bag and walking away.

Craig p.o.v

"Hey where did you run off to? Clyde ask wrapping him arm around my neck. "Nowhere just text me the details of Bebe party" "oh y/n is going" "W-what? why?
How'd you know" I ask "you haven't gone to one of Bebe party since I tricked you that y/n will be there. Dude! You got to get a new crush atleast how long you've been crushing on her?" He explains. I just walk away. "CRAIG! CRAIG!!! Don't leave me behind" I hear Clyde run after me tears in his eyes.

Time skip

Y/n p.o.v
I enter the house with Wendy. The house was filled with smell of teens, booze, and a mixture of weed. I see Wendy walk over to where Stan was sitting with Kyle. I wave to Kyle we had a fling in the past nothing serious just a summer fling. We broke it off mutually. I make a beeline to the alcohol table. Filling up my solo cup with whatever they had and a mixture of juice to make it sweet. I leave heading up stairs. Most of the rooms occupied sounds of moans leaking out. I find a vacant room seeing that it leads to the roof I go outside. I promised Wendy I would come but I didn't say I would party. I sit out there staring at the moon and the stars. Drinking my drink until it's empty. I see Craig's car pull up. I giggle at its sight the beat up black sedan.

He exits it while walking up to the house he makes eye contact with me waving at me. I wave back and pat the spot right next to me. He nods and enters. I wait awhile until I hear the door open I peak my head out and see it's Craig. I smile at him I don't know if it's the booze giving me courage or something else. (Most likely the booze) "hi craig" "hello" we sit in silence for a while until craig pulls out cigarettes "you smoke" I shake my head yes (I never have) shock all over his face but eve though he still hands me one and take one himself. He lights his own and when he tries to light mine the lighter stopped working. "Cheap shit" he says putting it back in his pocket. "Put your cigarette in your mouth and hold it with your fingers" I do what he says. He faces me and light my cigarette with his. (Cigarette kiss) (A/n if you seen soul eater you know what I'm referring to) I feel my lung fill with smoke and after one hit I cough and cough. "Liar" Craig says while smirking. "Sorry I wanted to seem "cool" I say in air quotes while rolling my eyes.
"I'll be back guard this room Craig with your life don't let anyone in this is your duty" " I like this you you're funny not so up-tight" "I'm always like this I'm only up tight when I'm around you" I say while going through the window cigarette still in my mouth.

I leave the room heading towards the Alcohol table once again. I make the same drink I had earlier just before I head back I hear Wendy voice. "Y/n you're smoking! When you party you party" he giggles taking my cigarette to take a hit. She puts it back in my mouth and I leave her to talk to whoever she was with. I enter the room and go out and sit with Craig. "You have passed your trial young one." I laugh. We go back to talking and sitting in silence. We both finished out cigarette by now. I still have some of my drink left. Craig takes it and finishes it. "Hey! I wanted to finish it how rude!" I protest "too sweet" "then why you drink it." He just shrugs.

We make eye contact with each other. I start to lean in our lips almost touched when Craig moves away. "I-I'm sorry" I look away feeling embarrassed. "I must've gotten the wrong impression I'm sorry" I say trying not to cry. "No I'm sorry I would really like to kiss you I swear just I don't want to kiss you when you're drunk"
"Really! You would like to kiss me" I say instantly sobering up. "Yea really I mean this whole time we been sitting out here I've been think about kissing me. I take his hand he looks and me. And I kiss him I could still taste my drink on him. We break away salvia string attaching to our lips. Craig still in shock and I just giggle full of glee finally I got to kiss my crush.

LEMON STARTS HERE
"Wow" I hear him say "I didn't know you had that in you" "I'm still shocked myself." "Craig I need you please" "fuck that's a hard offer for me to say no to" I giggle taking his hand and leading him into the room. "Wait before we do this Craig will you be my boyfriend?" "Yes" "okay good now it officially. He just laughs. He heads over and locks the door. "Now are you 100% sure you want to do this I can stop anytime you want." He says "yes I want to do this but one thing I'm a virgin.." he goes silent. "Craig are you okay" "im your first time that's the best god damn news I heard." "Wait do you have a condom?" I ask while taking off his pants." "Don't worry Bebe alway leaves a pack in every room" he opens the nightstand drawers pulling out a condom. He pushes me down onto the bed. He pulls down my underwear and Spreads my legs. "Wow baby your soaked just for me" I look away embarrassed by what he said. He grabs my chin Turing my face towards him and kiss me. "Nothing to me embarrassed about love" he insert it in. "Ow" I announce. "I won't move until you tell me to" "you're so big I feel like you'll break me" I look up at him to see a shit eating smirk on his face. He kisses my cheek "thank you darling" "you can move now"

He starts of slow and roll I tell him he can go faster. He goes faster and rougher. I can't even think straight anymore. All I can think about is Craig. "How long have you liked me"
"for awhile now" "how long darling?" "Since you got your braces" I can't even lie bastard asking me things now. I feel a knot building up in my stomach. Few my pumps I feel the knot getting closer to breaking until it breaks. The knot breaks my legs starts to shake I swear I can see stars. He continues. I hear his moans and grunts in my ear. He's calling my name and then I feel the condom get full inside me. He pulls the condom out ties it and throws it away

Time skip

After a few minutes of relaxing we change back to our clothes. I finally get the feeling back in my legs. "Let's go I'll take you home" "I'm supposed to be at Wendy's tonight." I reply back. "Okay come over to mine" "okay" I smile. We sneak out of the party and enter his car. He drives while having one hand on my thigh. "How come you didn't want to show me your braces when you got them?" "Who told you that?" "Wendy" "big mouth" "I was uh- I was worried you wouldn't like me if you saw me with them but now I know you liked me since then" he smirks. "Shut up" embarrassed that he brought that up. "Wait how long have you liked me?" "What sorry can't hear the radio is too loud" he say while cranking the radio up. I laugh and look out the window until I get a text from Wendy saying.
"Hey do you know why fucked in Bebe parent room?"
Fuck-

————————————————————————————
Hello!! This will be my last lemon ever of South Park. Sorry I just don't feel comfortable. I wrote this because I already said I would. Hope you guys enjoyed it
-Dying_Otaku signing out!