academic rivals

kyle x reader

Hi guys sorry for not posting. I kinda lost interest in writing but i hope to get back into it
- yours truly dying_otaku

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n p.o.v

I take a look at my test that Mrs. Garrison just passed back. 98 i got a 98!! What the fuck! i thought in my head. I turn to look at Kyle who is smugly showing his test towards me in bold red i see the score 100. i turn back around in my seat crumbling my paper. just as i was shoving my test in my bag the bell rings. I close my bag and throw it over my shoulder leaving my desk. I head to my locker and just my luck my rival Kyle brofsvkil is right there waiting for me. "what you get on the test i showed you mine so you show me yours." "Just don't feel like it and i didn't ask you to show yours to me." i bark back at him "Don't feel like it ? He exhales almost a giggle at me. "if I remember correctly weren't you bragging about your score last week and if I remember correctly I didn't ask you."

He laughs and leans up against the locker i close my locker now facing him. we make eye contact i see his green eyes stare into mine. "come on Bunny you know you like our little rivalry. Why do you look towards me after every test." there he goes calling me that stupid name just cause i played the white rabbit in the school play but every time i hear him say it my legs turn into jelly. i finally break my eye contact and turn to leave but before leaving i say " fine our rivalry is officially over I won't turn to look at you." crap crap had to get out of that sition before i exploded. wasnt until the walk home i realize what i have done

In Y/N Room--------------

"Stupid Kyle!!!" I scream into my pillow. I only used our test scores as a way to talk to him. Maybe if we had something in common we could become friends and maybe even more. I suddenly spring up from the pillow. I made this decision and I will live by it and it's fine not like Kyle even care about our rivalry that much. I get up and head over to my desk and start studying for my next test.

Time skip------Next day after school (kyle P.o.v.)

" No matter what i do y/n ignores me. In the morning "Hey y/n!" ignored, at lunch " Oh y/n hi" rejected, and at the end of the day "Bye y/n-" she left without even a glance." I sigh complaining to Stan. "Dude I don't get it? You always complained about her and your competitive attitude and now you miss her." It's not that I miss her I feel incomplete I used look forward to class and now it boring. I miss her turning around to look at me, I miss the way her eyes light up when she got a better score than me, and I-" "yea yea I get it you're in love with her" I turn to Stan my face starts heating up. "No way!! dude did you not realize till now" Stan is clutching his stomach laughing at me. I push him over and start to leave. "Wait Kyle you promise you give me a ride home K-Klyeeeee!" I hear Stan yell fading out.

Next day~

I'm walking in the hallways. When i suddenly hear y/n voice I turn to look for the source. She's talking to Stan and she's laughing. She's laughing with him something stirred inside me. Why can she talk to them and ignore me.  I start walk over to them. Y/n stops to laugh to look at Kyle. That's when she smiled and wave at me. I was taken aback when Kenny passed me and hugged y/n. The whole time she is talking to Stan Kenny is hanging on to her she doesn't even mind or saying anything to tell him to stops. I turn around and decide to leave. "Hey Kyle!" Stan spots me and motions me to come over. Kenny and y/n talking among themselves while Stan talks to me. His words seem to fade out all I can see is y/n and Kenny talking and laughing at each other. A burning feeling starts to swell up in my chest. "Dude-" Stan taps my shoulder "you're going to burn a hole through Kenny head. Was I that obvious? "I'll be back" I leave Stan and take y/n hand leading her out of the school I hear Stan calling my name but I ignore it. She pulls her hand away from me. "What the fuck are you doing Kyle" she looks at me. "Can we go back to how we were please. I can't handle you ignoring me you talking to Kenny laughing at his dumb jokes him hanging on to you I hate all of it." I tell almost yelling
You should be laughing at my dumb jokes, getting angry when I do better on you, or getting all happy when you score better than me. I see her shock face. "Nevermind forget what I said." "Wait is the great Kyle jealous of Kenny" I sigh I let my head fall on her shoulder. " I miss you." She strokes my hair. "What else" I can hear the smirk in her voice. "I miss you looking over your shoulder to see my test scores and your reactions to the test score. I miss your smile and your bragging when you get a better grade." I finally get up to face her. Her face is turning red. Her hands start to go up to hid her face I grab them holding them hostage. "I miss when you would get mad when I called bunny knowing you secretly liked it." I start to lean in to kiss her "I miss when you would be on my mind 24/7 and being the only reason I study" our lips about to touch when I hear boooing. We turn to see Stan and Kenny looking at us. "Kyle sucksss date me instead y/n" Kenny fake crying running to y/n "Kenny! We aren't dating. Are we?" She looks up at me. "Yea we are" pushing kenny off her. "Freakin cock blocks" looking at Stan. "That's what you get for leaving me behind. Kyle is so mean to me y/n" Stan hugging y/n. You guys are like children. "If you guys break up I'm going with mom" Kenny yells from the floor. "Well it's good we're not going to break up so you're stuck with me" I said back to him. "Boooooo" y/n giggles. Well the bright side of this predicament is y/n is finally mine. I smile back at her.

Hi! I'm back sorry for being gone. I kinda got busy with life. I got hit by a truck and was transported to a different universe. (I'm kidding) I graduated so Yayy!
I grew out of South Park but I'll try my best to write for you guys.