Really

Kenny x oblivious reader
____________________________________
"Kenny why do people always ask if we're dating" said (y/n). "I don't know (Y/n)" Kenny said sarcastically. The reason why everyone thought they were dating is because they did everything a couple would do. They always had sleep over at each other house (mostly (Y/n) house.)Kenny would give (Y/n) his parka to wear or sometimes wash it. They would walk to school together. "Kenny want to have a sleepover today since it's Friday." Said (Y/n) getting off Kenny lap. "Not today I have to take care of Karen how about tomorrow" replied Kenny getting up from (Y/n) bed. " ok see you tomorrow" (Y/n) said with a smile waving bye to Kenny.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Kenny p.o.v<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I feel bad lying to her but I can't be in the same room as her until I handle my feelings. I want to be more than friends and I give hints of that but it goes over her head. The reason I give her my parka so it can smell as good as her. Even in sleepovers she doesn't even care if I'm in the same room as her while she gets dressed. I hold her hand and she doesn't care. I think I might have a idea to make her jealous. I have to call up Stan girlfriend (reference to my other story) (fake name)
(K is Kenny and Sf is Stan girlfriend)
K:hey(f/n) I need your help to get (y/n) jealous
Sf: sure I'll help since I'm trying to make Stan jealous too 😃
K:ok cool see you at school
Sf:Gucci👍👍

{Then i died}

      //Time skip to Monday after sleepover//////

        { (Y/n) p.o.v }

Everything seemed normal until lunch. I saw Kenny and (f/n) being lovely-dovey. I had this weird angry feeling in my body. I sat next to Stan who looked like he was going to kill Kenny. "Hey Stan what's wrong why is (f/n) with Stan." " we had a fight and she trying to make me jealous but I won't lose to her." Replies Stan with a annoyed face. When it looked like Kenny was going to kiss (f/n) Stan lost it and went and grab (f/n) and left. " hey Kenny" I said sitting next to him. "Hi" he replied looking the other way. I was getting quite annoyed so I thought I will act like Kenny when I'm mad at him. "Kenny look at me" "what do you want (y/-"

           {No one p.o.v}
   (Y/n) kisses Kenny on the lip everyone in the cafeteria was silent. "Uhhh bye ken" said (y/n) before running off. Kenny ran after her. "(Y/n) wha was that back there." " hello are you going to face me" Kenny shouted running after her. (Y/n) stoped and face Kenny with a red face. "I really like you Kenny" said (y/n) while running to Kenny. Kenny exe stopped working when he felt (y/n) cushioning hug.

I... love...you

I'm sorry if it seemed rushed I ran out of things to write. This is dying_otaku signing out