Sick day craig x reader

(Y/n) p.o.v
I hate being sick but at least I don't have to go to school today. But that means I don't see my best friend Craig.

I'm going to text him. I grab my phone and go to the my contacts and press blue hat loser
(Bold is Craig)
I miss you

Ok

You don't miss me

Not really

>:(

I'm kidding I do miss you I'll go over to see you

Ok bye

Just have to wait for Craig. I have to make sure I won't fall asleep

Time skip ////////

Craig p.o.v

I jump through (y/n) window to see her asleep.
She so cute when she's asleep. Her parents aren't home so I have to take care of her. I check her temperature her fever went away. When she sleeps she looks like a princess. OH MY GOD I LOVE HER
I see her eyes open up a little bit. "Craig? CRAIG!!!"

(Y/N) POV

What's Craig doing here I look like a messy.  I try to get up but my body didn't respomd how I wanted and I fell over and onto the hard floor. "Ow!! I whined. Craig asked if I was ok and replied with a yeah. I feel my face warm up from blushing or maybe my fever Craig comes a little closer. I close my eyes expecting a kiss but nothing happened so I open them to Craig laughing at me. "C-Craig why are you laughing at me" I stuttered out with a red face. "It's just that you're so cute" he replied with a smile. I throw a pillow at home trying to suffocate him with it while yelling nonsense. At this moment I feel delirious and then everything goes black.

Craig POV

I feel (y/n) collapsed on me. I take the pillow off to see her knocked out. Her face was kinda of red so I went to check her forehead to feel it burning up. Oh shit I messed with her too much and made her fever come back. I grab (y/n)'s unconscious body to put her back on her bed since we were on the floor. I'm about to leave to grab a wet cloth until I feel a small tug and a pull. I turn around to see (y/n) telling me to come closer. So I do and she kissed me and whispered " you make a very cute nurse I pay you back by being your nurse when your sick " kissed me again. I walk out turning to around to see her goofy smile while sleeping. Sweet hot nurse (y/n!!!

Few days later

No one POV

"I heard Craig got s-sick again " tweek says
"He probably pretending to get his cute new girlfriend to be his nurse" replied Clyde bitterly.
"Hmm you think so" (y/n) adds in
"Yeah and he probably asked her to wear a tight sexy nurse outfit" screamed Clyde
"He doesn't asked that" (y/n) says blushing
"Hmmm sure i see those hickey a mile away" says Clyde while eyeing (y/n). "Mom Clyde bulling me"
(Y/n) cried to Token. Clyde stop and (y/n) stop calling me mom it's embarrassing." Say token  The group continues chatter until lunch is over.

Bonus

no one POV

GETTING SICK IS THE BEST says Craig while look at photos of (y/n) in a nurse outfit.

Dying_otaku here~ sorry for not posting I'm been really lazy. I really suck at stories. This Craig is really oc sorry about that. Request are always open just comment what you want since I suck at coming up with stuff haha!!!
Ok this is Dying otaku signing out