Jealous Clyde x Oblivious cheerleader reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Clyde p.o.v~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I go ahead and say I think I got lucky when I asked (y/n). I mean she is the most hottest girl and a cheerleader damn I hit the gold mine. But there is one problem Kenny mc fucking cormick he flirts with her all the time but (Y/n) is too damn oblivious." I complain to Craig. "Clyde have you mistaken me for someone who actually gives a fuck" Craig said leaving. "Hey Clyde~" said a very soft and angelic voice. "Hey (y/n) I missed you" I said about to kiss her. "Hey (y/n) ready to go" Kenny said running up to where me and (y/n). "Oh yeah I got to g-" I interrupted her by a passionate kiss then leave her with her cute flustered face.

    \\\\\\\\\\\\ (y/n) p.o.v////////////
"Does he know we're cousins (y/n)"  Kenny said looking at Clyde leaving. "He should I told the whole school" I replied trying to get my blush under control. " So how is it with your girlfriend" I said to Kenny while walking to my 6th period with him. " good I'll ask her if  she would give me hea-" Kenny said with a blush. " Kenny If you finish that sentence I'll tell her all embarrassing thing you did when we were little." I threatened Kenny . "All right all right oh look the gang here got to go catch up later ".  "Yeah see you" I said running off.

    ~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~
" uggh advance math is so hard right Kyle" I complained. " hmm yeah for you" Kyle said with a sly smile. " haha so funny" I replied sarcastically. Clyde passes me without saying a hi or a kiss what is going on. I follow Clyde and I see him and Kenny. "Listen Kenny if you dont back off from (y/n) I will seriously hurt you." I didn't know Clyde was the jealous type. "I don't know I'm not done having my fun maybe I'll ask fo- AHHHHH" I interrupted Kenny. " oh god no Kenny that's disgusting" I said going up to Clyde and kissing him. " Clyde you should pay attention more I know I may be oblivious but you take the cake *sigh* Kenny is my cousin nothing happening between us that's final." I said glaring at Kenny. "So what Kenny said was a lie" Clyde said with a confused look. " yes he was just teasing you and you should more  pay attention to when I talk" I said flicking him on his forehead. " I do listen but sometimes I get lost in your beautiful features" Clyde said smoothly . I buried my face in his chest to hide my blush "I love you" I whispered so only he can hear. "What was that I couldn't hear you". "Nothing I'm leaving let's go Kenny" I said storming off. "Oh thank god I thought you guys were going to make out or something well bye Clyde". Kenny said while chasing after me. " wait (y/n) I LOVE YOU TOO" Clyde screamed.

Hey guys sorry for not being active I'm doing my finals rn and it's 3 in the morning so good night  this is dying_otaku signing out