||The morning after||

KYLE X (female)READER
Disclaimer/// you guys are in high school.  I fixe it up I don't know if you guys will notice it :) I
____________________________________
(Y/n) p.o.v
I woke up in a unfamiliar clothes and bed. I turn to my left to see a oh so familiar green ushanka. "Kyle!!" "What is it (Y/n) it's too early in the morning for this" reply Kyle. "Kyle did we do it" I feel heat rise up to my cheeks I try to control it but fail miserably. "What!!"Kyle says laughing you don't remember anything from bebe's party. I shake my head no.

//Time skip brought to by Kenny //
Kyle p.o.v
"KYLEEEEE"
I turn to see my best friend (Y/n) all drunk and crying. " (Y/n) what's wrong" she hugs me tightly and tells me that token cheated on her with his ex Nicole. I was about to go beat the ever-loving crap out of token but (Y/n) stops me. "Before I beat up token I have to take care of you" we both leave the party (Y/n) drunk as fuck. We were heading to my car when I hear (Y/n) say something. She mumbled that "Kyle I love you more then friends" right when I finish buckling her in I feel a tug on my shirt I turn to face (Y/n). (Y/n) grabs me and pulls me into a passionate and loving kiss.when we break up for air. She starts to laugh . "What??". "You look like a tomato but a very cute tomato." I start to laugh with her.I was happy I got to see her smile before she knocks out. I have to carry her to my house thank god everyone was gone It would've been embarrassing to having to explain to my family  what I was doing carrying a very drunk (Y/n). I try to wake her up to Change out of her (f/c) top and skinny jeans but of course she is passed out . I have to change her I try my best to change her without getting too happy but it hard cause her body is so perfect her beautiful (s/c). Once I finished changing her I tuck her in right when I about to go down stairs I hear her mumble "Kyle don't leave me please." " I won't I promise"I reply back. I go and lay with her and starts to cuddle with me. This girl who I been in love with since 6th is now right next to me sleeping. I turn to face her and kiss her forehead. she smiles. I close my eyes and everything turns black and quiet.

(Y/n) p.o.v

"Kyle ,hello earth to kyle"
"Oh sorry (Y/n) what did you say" he reply
Blushing a little bit. I said if I did anything embarrassing cause the last thing I remember is seeing token cheat on me and then Kenny gave me a drink to forget then everything was a blur and here we are. " so you don't remember what you did last night" Kyle said with a pout. I shake my head no. "Why?" " uhh no reason just wanted to ask" Kyle replies with a blush. "Kyle are you ok cause you look kinda of red." " nope perfectly fine comma let's go drop you off at your house before your mom gets mad" I wonder what happened to me last night.....

Kyle p.o.v
She doesn't remember dang it maybe she will confess to me when she not sober. Or maybe I'll tell her what happen last night.

YEARS ATFER HIGH SCHOOL
(Y/n) and Kyle ended up together and now are living and are married. (Y/n) has a surprise for Kyle. She hasn't told him that she pregnant.

To be continued??????

A/n: should I continue it or should I just leave it be comment please
Peaces ~dying_otaku