Tweek x flirty reader notes

.——.—-..—-...—— Tweek p.o.v————.——.—..—

(Y/n) and I been dating for about 4 months and she so freaking cute. She always telling me pick up lines. She told me told me this one " I counted to star to each reason why I like it was going good until I ran out of stars" I almosts fainted in the Hallway. This time I'm going to make her blush. "Ok here my plan
1. Make notes Complementing her or just pick up lines
2. Give her flowers
3.give her kisses ok how's that" I said trying to get advice from Clyde. " you know what's better giving her hickeys so people know she's yours" Clyde said a sly smirk. "W-what I can't do that I said blushing. " can't do what??" (Y/n) said coming out of no where.
"He- is t-that my sweater (y/n)" I can feel my cheeks getting hotter and hotter when I saw what she was wearing

(This is what you're wearing)
(Future author here! Uh the outfit I chose was... anyways I just wanted a green hoodie to put in your head so just imagine a green hoodie okay bye~)

" yeah you left it at my house so I wore i- tweek are you ok your face is red do you have a fever." She said this while putting her forehead Against mine. This woman is going to the death of me. "IM FINE" I said running out.

    —-___________(Y/n) p.o.v———-_________
" your such a tease" i hear Clyde say. "Hey it's not my fault I just didn't think he explode like that." I replied back.  " maybe he doesn't like me that's why he ran away or he just doesn't like my pick up lines I tell him." I said to Clyde. " I don't know about that we'll got to go see later" Clyde said waving bye. I should ask tweek what he doesn't like about me.

:::::::::::::::tweek p.o.v::::::::::::::

I went to the flower shop and bought her flowers and then went to the store to buy her candy . Ok I'm done I got flowers, candy and note.

Ok now wait until tomorrow

(Time skip )

I go to school earlier then usual and go to (y/n) locker and put everything in there. I turn around the corner she mostly comes at this time. Speaking of the devil she was here about to open her locker until "tweek need to talk to you" she said avoiding her locker and going straight to me. Nooooo T^T.  " yeah what is it hurry the bell going to ring why don't you go to your locker and get your books then tell on the way to class" I said " no it's ok I have my books in my bag" she replied grabbing my hand to walk. Nooooooooooo. " tweek do not like me anymore" (y/n). Said out of no where. "W-what no why would you think that" I replied shock by her question " well you avoided me all day yesterday and left when I asked you a question yesterday I'm sorry that I say so many pick up lines and I can be a te-" I said before I stopped her with a kiss. " (y/n) I will never stop loving you till the day I die" I just realized what I said. I look up to see (y/n) was a blushing. "Tweek I love you too but what did you avoid me yesterday. She said covering her blushing face (cute). " well if you look in your locker you would know" I said. " ok I'll will*ring* during lunch." She said running off to her class. I made her blush finally.