Help

Angel woke up slowly and felt cold, he was on the floor, he looked around at the dark room, there were sex toys and a pole, similar to Angels room. That's how he recognised it as non other than Valentino's room. He tried to get up but felt searing pain all over his body, he coll past back onto the ground. He didn't remember anything, Val must've put him under more than usual. His breathing was light and he felt like he would pass out again. On command his head hit the floor and everything around him fell into complete darkness.

Meanwhile the others were in the hotel talking. Alastor was looking around the hotel as Husk spoke to him about some sort of shitty gamble he did. He looked over at Charlie who looked just as tense as he felt. Angel left the hotel before any of them had woke up, he didn't say anything ask if he could leave and just said he'd be back when he could. That worried them a lot, they didn't know when he would come back or where he had gone to, but they had a pretty good guess.

Work, back to Valentino, Alastor's hands turned into fists as he thought of the demon. Husk noticed this and looked at Alastor cautiously,
"Hey? Al? Are ya listening?" Husk asked, Alastor's smile got wider as he snapped out of it, he looked at Husk and nodded, gesturing for him to continue. Husk shrugged and continued not wanting to question the radio demon, you never knew what would set the radio demon off. Talking about problems was probably one of them.

He let him finish and agreed with him, he then quickly got up and went over to Charlie who was pacing the entrence of the hotel. Every now and then demons would walk past and look at the princess in confusion. Alastor came up to Charlie and she jumped as he spoke,
"Hello Charlie? Anything from Angel?" He tried to sound like he didn't really care wether he was alright or not but it only partly worked. Charlie pulled at her collar and checked her phone once more,
"Nothing. Oh Al I'm so worried for him." Charlie replied, her voice was shaky and it sounded like she was going to burst into tears.

Al led her to the couch and she sat down with her head in her hands. Alastor sighed, he looked at Charlie, why was he suddenly filled with worry for the spider which just a little while ago he didn't care about,
"Don't worry dear, Angel will come back, he always does!" Alastor chirped and he fixed his posture a little. He smiled at Charlie,
"He always does..." She repeated and sighed. This seemed to comfort the princess a little as she smiled and wiped the forming tears in her eyes,
"Your right Al! I'm going to do more work on the hotel, but if he comes back please tell me, and tell the others to keep an eye out for him." She asked and Alastor nodded as she walked off and went upstairs.

Angel woke up once more and could bearly lift himself off the ground, he shuddered at the sudden intense pain the rang through his body. A light turned on and Vox looked at him with a half hearted grin. Angel knew Valentino didn't treat Vox the best at times but he would never hurt him as much as he did to Angel. He still knew the pain the demon went through and didn't hate him as much. Vox stared down at Angel who could bearly lift himself off the ground. He finally sat on the bed and sat right next to Vox. Angel stared down at his bruises and scratches, he was losing alot of blood, well, he had already lost alot.

"Dick!" He mumbled as he reached in Valentino's drawer and pulled out some bandages. He patched himself up the best way he could and he was slowly regaining his strength. Vox just watched him and gritted his teeth, he felt bad for the demon. He would never show that he cared but he knew what Angel was going through, having to deal with Valentino himself. He was told by Valentino to,'Remind him once more about how pathetic he was' but Vox though Angel had been through enough already. He shivered as he recalled the broken, bone thin figure he couldn't take his eyes off of. It was a horrible sight.

Angel was confused as to why Vox hadn't done anything, he thought he would.insult him some more like he usually did, but he was glad he didn't. His stomach rumbled and he quietly told it to shut up, he wasn't hungry. He tried to walk to the door, get out of the room he had so many bad memories in. He almost fell and his legs quickly gave in. He grabbed the side of the bed and slowly lowered himself onto the floor. He sighed and did some leg stretches to try to regain control, it worked.

He slowly made his way out of the building choosing every step carefully. He had already put his coat on but couldn't bother with the clothes, he could change when he was back at the hotel. He felt dizzy for a moment but pushed it away and continued to make his way down the street of hell. Demons stared at him and some made whistling noises. He frowned and kept on walking. It was darker than usual and he didn't know if the others were still awake, he hadn't thought about the others. He realised how worried Charlie would be and he knew someone would be still up waiting for him to come home.

He felt terrible realising that Charlie did care and was probably really upset. He chose not to go through the front door but slipped through the back, he made sure not to make the stairs creak, he was to light to do that anyway. He went into his bedroom and quietly say on the bed and lay down. He was breathing heavily and blinked away tears as he felt his sore broken body. He soon fell asleep from the exhaustion and lay there peacefully. Once again, just as before the radio demon came up to the bed, he had stepped out of the shadows, had he been there the whole time waiting for Angel, maybe.

He left as soon as he arrived and put a note on Angels door. He re-created Angel's handwriting and wrote,
"Hey Charlie it's me, came back a bit late, just had some extra work to do y'know. Anyways I might sleep in, been a long night. I'm good tho and sorry if I made you worried."
He stuck it on and disappeared into his room till morning.

Everyone woke up except for Angel and Charlie found the note. She read it quickly and Heald it to her chest as she sighed in relief. She was glad he was safe but she was sort of angry at him making her so worried. She went downstairs and showed the note to the others who didn't react much, Vaggie was just glad Charlie was happy again. Alastor came down in his usual happy demeener and said hello to everyone. Charlie showed him the note and he told her he knew Angel was okay. Charlie smiled back and started preparing breakfast.

Angel eventually came down and greeted everyone with a tiered weak voice,
"Angel I am so glad you're okay! How could you make me worry that much!" Charlie hugged Angel and he flinched but hugged her back. Charlie was surprised at how thing the spider really was and almost shocked, she pushed the thought away when Angel answered,
"I'm sorry, I really am princess, didn't want to make ya worry but I won't do it again alright ma'?" Angel joked and Charlie sighed, Angel sure was back, she did giggle though.

Angel stared at Alastor and winked at him, fluffing his hair up. Alastor smiled and quickly looked away and continued reading his book, be couldn't let Angel see the ever so faint blush spread across his face.