Date

Angel followed Alastor, wondering where he was being taken. Alastor just kept his signature smile on as he lead Angel to who knows where.
"So darling did you enjoy your breakfast?" Alastor said, sparking up a conversation, Angel realised he still hadn't ate it,
"Oh shit, sorry Al I completely forgot, I was getting ready." He smiled awkwardly, Alastor sighed but than smiled once more,
"No problem, you'll just have more room for what we're about to have!" He said cheerfully, finally stopping at their destination.

Angel stepped into the restaurant and Alastor covered his eyes in excitement. He had previously checked in so he just led Angel straight to the table. In doing so he admired Angels outfit, it didn't matter to him as Angel looked adorable in anything but he looked extra cute today, perfect to him. He sat Angel down and took his hands of Angels face, letting him open his eyes to see where he was. Angel gasped as he saw the fancy restaurant, it was somewhere he had been before to meet up with a few clients who wanted a bite before, well... You know what.He had never actually gone on a date in a place like this though, he hadn't actually ever gone on a proper dinner date that wasn't to discuss business. He was in fact quite nervous.

Alastor wasn't much better he was tugging at his collar, why was the room so warm all of a sudden, why was he so warm all of a sudden? He took a deep breath and looked at the menu, he scoffed at all of the boring plain food, no demon meat, annoying. He had some left over demon meat from his last hunt, he could have that later. Then something caught his eye, spaghetti, he remembered when he was younger and he watched movies with his mother. His mother was quite fond of romantic movies so they sometimes watched those, there would be the scenes where the two characters order a bowl of spaghetti and share it, it made his mother melt. She said that if he ever had a chance he should do the same with the one he loved, Alastor laughed and promised his mother, no matter how cheesy he felt doing it.

The waiter stopped at their table,
"Hello, what will your order be today?" The waiter asked, Alastor smiled and closed the menu,
"I would like to have a large bowl of spaghetti for two, thank you very much. He said, the demon nodded,
"Anything else?" He said jotting it down on his notepad,
"How about... Maybe some wine?" Alastor said nodding to himself. The waiter nodded, not looking away from his notepad or who he was serving, he left the two and went into the kitchen. Alastor looked at Angel and placed his hand on top of the other demons.

Angel blushed hard and looked away from Alastor, he was going to share a plate of spaghetti with one of the most feared demons in hell. Suddenly (because I'm listening to this right now on Spotify and got an idea!) A very familiar song started playing, his eyes widened at the tune. It was his song, the one he wrote with Cherri, Addicted, he wrote and made an entire music video for the song. It took weeks of begging for Valentino to say yes, and still he had to sneek cameras in Valentino's car to get the more... Personal shots.

Alastor saw Angels head perk up and his blush faded slightly as his eyes widened and a small smile appeared on his face. Alastor was confused, he then heard the music, it was quite unusual for this restaurant, he actually really liked the tune, it was catchy, and then he heard the voice. It sounded so familiar to him, too familiar... He watched Angel as he smiled to himself, he the realised, was that Angel singing?!
"My dear, I didn't know you were a secret song writer!" He said looking at Angel in amazement. Angel looked at him in embarrassment,
"Aw thanks Al, but I'm not haha. Um yeah it's something I made with my bestie Cherri, was so much fucking fun actually." He said chuckling. Alastor just sat there amazed, it was a great song, he loved it actually. The lyrics seemed a little odd to him and there was another voice which he assumed was Cherri, she was good, but not as good as Angel.

Alastor listened to the music with such interest, it made Angel blush.
"Wow, if this was just made 'for fun' then I can't imagine what you can do if you were serious about this being a possible career!" Alastor said, squeezing Angels hand. Angel blushed and smiled at Alastor,
"Your to kind Al, I don't think I'd ever be known for anything other than my, work." He laughed awkwardly, putting a hand to the back of his neck and feeling an old bruise, his eye twitched a little but his smile still remaining. Alastor's smile dropped slightly, he looked at Angel and took both of his hand,
"Darling... Don't ever fucking say that. You have so much potential for such a great future, and you have an amazing talent, I will not let you speak of yourself like this." He said, staring Angel deep in the eyes and not breaking contact.