fox's lair

tiamat: "So, this is the address?"

izuku: "It is."

tiamat: "It better is. or they will have a problem."

izuku: "Calm down I saved her daughter. She should at least be grateful for that."

draig: "He is right Tiamat."

tiamat: "Silence draig!"

they ringed the gate bell

izuku: "Hello, we are here to visit."

The gate opened up and we walked inside while Tiamat was pushing eri's stroll. They were greeted by a traditional Japanese home. It was quite big from the outside and izuku assumed it would be even bigger on the inside.

yasaka: "WELCOME!!!"

They saw the fox woman right in the entrance wearing an apron with her daughter right next to her. This sight reminded izuku the time he went to todoroki's house with bakugou during their second internship. Izuku looked away for a moment then chuckled. Secretly whipping away the tears that was threatening to leave his eyes he looked at them and smiled.

izuku: "hello. Lovely house you got here."

yasaka: "Thank you. It is a sanctuary here. Not where we really live but we stay here anytime we live in this city."

tiamat: "I see, can we come in?"

yasaka: "Of course, come in come in. I personally prepared the dinner for you."

izuku: "You are too kind."

They entered the house as izuku pulled eri out. Seeing her, yasaka smiled. Once entering, they were met by several maids and butlers. Yasaka then escorted her to a table full of food. Plates of sushi, fish, and other types of traditional Japanese cooking. And izuku even saw katsudon. The moment he saw that his eyes widened.

yasaka: "Please have a seat. I made plenty. And......"

Yasaka turned to one of her maids

yasaka: "......Bring a chair for the little one here. And make some paste for her as well."

maid: "Yes ma'am."

Izuku sat with Tiamat right next to her while eri was on tiamat's side. Yasaka and kunou were sitting on the other side.

yasaka: "So how was your day? "

izuku: "it was fine. this place isnt really that far away from where we live."

kunou: "mister are you still hurt?"

everyone looked at kunou who was bowing her head down a bit. izuku chuckled, he got up patted her.

izuku: "no I am fine. dont worry about it. I am completely fine. it was just a light touch. and you dont have to call me mister."

she just nodded.

kunou: "ok big bro."

they sat back down. then izuku decided to eat some katsudon. once he took a bite, he felt a wave of warm feeling going down through his throat. with that feeling memories floated. the time his mother cooked katsudon to him. he always ate them with great pleasure. and he always enjoyed them, without knowing that one katsudon she cooked form him would be her last. tears creeped to exit his eyes. but he quickly wiped them out. 

yasaka: "aww is her cooking so great that you cried?"

he had a smile on his face now.

izuku: "sorry...... memories. but I appreciate it. katsudon is my favorite."