power and a normal life.

*ZZZZZZ*

"COME ONE SEXY IT IS TIME FOR YOUR SMOKING HOT BODY TO WAKE UP!!!!"

one would wonder where that mans voice came from. in 5 am none the less. some would even creep out a little. but not isana. she simply looked up and turned her digital alarm clock off........... clock with the image of a muscular man on the screen, yelling her to wake her up. 

isana: "ugh..... it is too early.........SHIT I AM ALMOST LATE FOR TRAINING.!!!!"

isana dressed up quickly and dashed out of her home. once she was there she was met with rias. 

rias: "good you are here lets start with jogging. izuku gave me an address. we can jog there and be done with that part of your training."

isana looked down to the address and shivered.

isana: "Thats a bit far dont you think?"

rias: "uh uh uh no complaining. I wont tolerate if my peerage members are weak."

as isana was jogging rias was riding a bike.

isana: "why is it only me here? where are the they? "

they are already heading there. you are the only one left.

isana: "uuhhhh....... come one isana you can do this...... if you do this......what is this place anyways?"

hearing that rias blushed a bit.

rias: "it is where he trains."

hearing that isana suddenly gained a massive stamina boost. with a blush, a smile and a bloody nose on her face she started to speed up. surprising rias.

rias: "h-hey wait for me!!!"

rias was now riding a lot faster. once arriving there, they saw asia running up to them with a basket in her hand.

asia: "hey!!! you made itAAAAHHHH"

as she was running she tripped and fell to the ground.

asia: "uugh....... why did I trip?"

she got up embarrassed, the two girls simply giggled.

isana: "asia you were waiting for us?"

asia: "I wanted to greet you outside."

rias: "thats sweet of you."

the 3 of them then get inside. 

there they saw izuku preparing a picnic table for for everyone while the rest of the devils, humans, and fallen angles were sitting gown. yasaka, and tiamat werent there as they were still sick.

izuku: "there you are. you should eat some."

rias isana and asia also sat down with the rest. while they were eating sona decided to ask.

sona: "so what is in your mind izuku?"

izuku: "right now, I plan on helping some here with their sacred gears. or specifically activate them."

he pointed at isana, murayama, katase and kiryuu.

isana: "but........ I already activated my sacred hear."

izuku: "do you know what it does though?"

isana: " it is a sword...........right?"

izuku: "as for the rest of you you can also join in on that one."

all: "alright."

once they were done izuku called the girls. 

kiryuu: "so exactly how this works?"