meta human

(alright before we begin, I would like to mention that I changed some of the events that happened in MHA world. it helps with this story. along with that I also plan to make the MHA world more technologically advanced. I mean they already got nano-tech suits. like izuku's red sleeves. or allmight's car that turned into a powerful mecha suit which was strong enough to stall AFO.)

everyone were confused to see grayfia, serafall and falbium came back. following them was rossweisse. 

sona: "what is going on?"

grayfia: "gods suddenly discovered something about dragonmaster. and considering their reaction it was important"

serafall: "they even dragged sirzechs-chan and ajuka-chan with them. we just came here to see if he was here or not."

hearing this both yasaka and tiamat got tense a bit.

tiamat: "did they..........."

yasaka: ".......maybe...... they are gods afterall."

girls: "what?"

before they could answer izuku returned with gods and super devils following him. and the excitement on their faces was visible.

kalawarma: "whats going on?"

izuku: "looks like cats out of the bag. they figured it out."

raynare: "figured what out?"

odin: "we figured out what he really is."

mittelt: "what do you mean?"

isana: "he is human........... you are human izuku........... right?"

izuku: "about that....... it is complicated."

zeus: "oh we way passed that boy. this is the only option that makes sense."

girls were getting more and more curious and equally nervous.

akeno: "is there something wrong with him?"

wukong: "oh there are a lot of things wrong with him."

rias: "like what?"

ameterasu: "first of all, we never heard abilities like his before. unless they were just created by god, it is impossible for them to not be known. especially powers with such potential. speaking of longinuses, boosted gear and divine dividing has opposing powers, the polarity should kill him. not even higher class supernatural beings can handle that yet alone a human."

ajuka: "and the most important part about his powers. or more like his magic. every sense or scan I had indicated that he was casting magic indirectly or not casting magic at all. so his spells or abilities had no explanation. even though that new order can alter the nature of spells a lot, it shouldnt be to the extent that I wouldnt be able to detect a magical formula at all. not to mention his magic powers......... on our way here I decided to analyze the battle we just had, I noticed that his magic felt......... indirect."

the girls were silent.

susanoo: "secondly his soul. from the get go we were able to sense that something was off about his soul. even though it fit the parameters of a human soul, it just wasnt right. so when he was fighting we broadcasted the footage to the gods of the underworld in our respective religion."

ameterasu: "and just recently enma sent me a report. so tell me girls. what do you know about the limbo?"

girls: "limbo?"

it is where souls so after people die.

asia: "dont they go to heaven or hell?"

poseidon: "thats the end destination. with each religion, there are different versions of heaven or hell. depends on your religion of worship you go to their hell or heaven."