your wings

they all watched as izuku left carrying koneko on his arms, both his real arm and artificial arm. he came back finally allowing asia to heal him. she was frantic and rushed at his side trying her best to heal every injury izuku had. izuku was simply smiling at asia's enthusiasm. everyone then eventually returned to their training. or at least they tried to. given what izuku pulled off just to prove a point to koneko kept them at some edge. there were 2 people who we re effected by this the most. one was gasper. he was doubting himself. 

and the other was akeno. she simply left the training ground and found herself in the middle of the woods. once alone she dropped the act and her face saddened. she sat down, while exposing her back. once her back was exposed she released her wings. sitting down she cried looking at them. if koneko can do it? if she could use that power she hated so much, the could she do it too? and if izuku went that far to for koneko....... what would she do for her?

later:

izuku was alone with akeno now. 

izuku: "akeno. today I need to talk to you about something. most specifically your powers."

akeno simply smiled bitterly. 

akeno: "I know guardian. after seeing what you did for koneko. I kinda figured."

izuku: "then you know why I am here."

akeno: "yes........ and you know about it dont you. know about my secret."

izuku: "yes. I know you are a former fallen angel. or at least you have fallen angel powers. your lightning had fallen angel signature behind them."

akeno: "tell me...... do you hate fallen angels?"

izuku: "only individuals. cant say they made a good first impression to me, but if I were to hate them in general, I wouldnt sanction 3 of them under my care. I know better than to hate a race for the actions of a few. that said, I have questions about them. and I am certainly not going to drop my guard."

akeno smiled bitterly when izuku said it. with that she started to undress her top slightly. seeing this izuku turned around. but akeno stopped midway. she was only revealing her back. and with that a set of wings appeared. her right wing was that of a devil. and her left wing was that of a fallen angel.

akeno: "my mother was human. one day she found a powerful fallen angel wounded in a battle. nursing him to health they fell in love. and it led to my conception. I hate these corrupted wings so much. I tried to become a devil just to get rid of them. but in the end....... I became this repulsive being. but I guess thats only natural when you have evil blood in your veins."

izuku: "so you see fallen angels as evil? and wanted to change?"

she didnt respond. and simply looked down. seeing this izuku asked another question.

izuku: "but if so, what do you think it makes you now?"

she looked up to him

izuku: "you know I dont see you as evil right? your wings are simply different then others. if I did hated you, I wouldnt be here would I?"

akeno: "but after everything the fallen angels done, to isana, what they tried to do to asia........"

izuku: "and what about raynare, kalawarma, mittelt? they also suffered in the hands of those fallen angels just like the other 2. or should I say......... just like you? tell me akeno. what did they do to you?"

akeno looked at the ground.

akeno: "after her pregnancy, they exiled my mother. I grew up alone. she was always with me. my father. the fallen angel was wasnt around a lot. I guess he was busy. because when the members of my mothers clan came to kill us, he wasnt there."