just a saturday night

AFO: "hmph too weak to save them huh? *grin* just like your mother"

izuku: "YOU BASTARD!!!!!"

izuku woke up from the dream. he was sweating a bit. he looked to the ceiling and recognized that he wasnt in his room. then he remembered that they were staying in yasaka's place that night. taking a deep breath he to get up.

or he would get up if it wasnt for the weight he felt on him. or weights as he saw a naked tiamat laying on his chest from the left while a naked yasaka was laying him his chest from the right. his arm was also right under yasaka's ass. but he didnt know that at that moment. so he once he clenched his hand a bit.

yasaka: *moan*

izuku realizing what he was grabbing right now blushed. he used float on them, then he wrapped both of them up with blackwhip and got up himself. however that didnt prevent them form waking up themselves.

tiamat: "mmhhhhmmmm master.......... "

yasaka: "morning handsome. cant sleep?"

izuku: "you go back tot bed ladies. it is 2 am in the morning."

yasaka: "I should be saying that to you as well izuku-kun"

izuku: "well too bad I dont require sleep that much."

yasaka: "what?"

tiamat: "oh it is that time period still?"

izuku: "yeah. if fact I am even more charged now."

yasaka: "I am not following?"

tiamat: "master doesnt sleep like regular people. an hour per day is all he needs. and he can go 15 days without sleeping. "

izuku: "I just slept like 3 hours here. that worths 3 days to me. so I dont have to sleep for the next 3 days."

yasaka: "interesting. and quite the ability you got there. and I think that explains why you were able to do your hero job well. speaking of which, is it what you are going to do?"

izuku: "it is. "

yasaka: "is it possible for me to observe in any way?"

yasaka at that point almost had stars in her eyes. seeing a superhero in full action was something anyone would kill to see. whether they were a human or a mythical being. 

izuku: "if you have a magic that can make you observe me then what stopping you?"

yasaka: "awesome. and you dont mind if I record this? for kunou of course."

izuku: ".......... well I am gonna hold back then."

yasaka: "you dont have to."

izuku: "not ability wise, more like blood and gore wise."

yasaka: "oh....... right. my bad."

izuku just sighed. a green aura made out of electricity surrounded him and now he was wearing his suit. on his back there was a pair of swords and a couple more knives were around his waist. one of his gloves dropped to the ground with one part of the arm sleeve on loose. izuku however activated blackwhip. black tendrils hoot out of his missing arm form the inside of his costume. then it attached itself to its insides, then pulled the gloves back. once everything looked fine izuku hardened the blackwhip in a way that i would mimic his arm perfectly.

yasaka was looking at him in total admiration. sure the costume looked scary. but he was extremely amazed at the way he was able to use that tendril power of his. more specifically how much he had mastered it.